Requests Guadalupe Diagosti

Her onlyfan pm are looking more promissing

G
gogobaba commented
Sure, i have her at hand, so if anyone is interested in donating something you can send it over Revolut, if we gather the money, i believe we can get it tonight

F
fierermvim commented
ill do up to 25-30 gogobaba, even 50 if there are 5 of us, I dont use revolut though. can do ETH

E
elanxx commented
You guys still interested in gathering?

U
U81321 commented
She joined the playboy centerfold platform, $5 for subscription, has three sets for sale for $14, $49 and $99.
In the announcement of her arrival to centerfold the oficial Playboy instagram post a story with a slight see throught of her pussy.
I save this story on my cellphone, but for some reason the file is corrupted. If I manage to recover, I will post

Maybe her playboy centerfold will have the same golddigger method of her onlyfans, but maybe se will sell some content thar worth the money.

U
U81321 commented
She have a private/small/"exclusive" VIP group.
If you want access, you have to pay USD 150-200 and will receive the "best" content. (which means full naked, pussy shots, toys??.....)

MontyPython
MontyPython commented
You won't "receive the best content". You'll still have to pay for each of her VIP sets. The good stuff is usually around $100 or more. It's a ripoff.

U
U81321 commented

Yes, I know! hahaha
IĀ“m so tempted to buy her VIP.

R
RadioVV commented
Despite the lack of updates, her centerfold still online with some sets for sale.
Maybe could be a sample of her content with a lower price.

V
vvmevmevm commented
somthing new?