Requests Gumiho

D

Deleted member 4402060

SUBBI3
SUBBI3 commented
speaking of, that content was ever released? with alyssa and leah?

Bills1991
Bills1991 commented
Nope, same as her Milkimind "strapon" video.

Her content became lame and boring, she sells to expensive for stuff who are not worth all the money.

I think Milkimind and Fetching_butterflies Strapon video was far hotter and a real sex video. Gumiho is always soft and never take it to the serious stage in the videos.

S
Siegzeon6278 commented
as far as i know i havent seen them leaked, but they are much cheaper on alyssa's and leah's "4based" then they are on gumi's sites. she charges around 50$ and up for very little and no penetration no matter how much she teases.

A
atzepeng commented
Bills1991 so you have seen the fetching_butterflies and milkimind video? are you going to share it with us? looking for it since months.

You must be registered for see images

Here it is ;3 16min Ahri HD video🔞with three dildos and fucking intense orgasm🥵💦

Spiritblossom Ahri watches over the spiritworld and guides the lost souls...🌸 And every year in return for her caretaking the spirits bring her plenty of offerings to worship her🙏 So let's see what kind of offerings she recieves this year...

The first one is a cute cock, it's so tiny and small, I can't help but giggle when I see it at first... it makes for a good tease and foreplay tho...🔥 But now I'm craving for more.... give me my next offering😈

You give me a thicker much bigger cock that I happily play with and start filling my pussy with it, it feels soooo good inside of me😳 My brain starts becoming empty, my thoughts are being taken over by lust and an insatiable hunger for sex and cumming...🥺

But there's a final offering, a gigantic and enormous cock, it's SO HUGE... My cock-starved brain lusts for this giant dildo, I rub it against my pussy and try to get it inside but my greedy hole is too tight and now I'm turned on even more, my clit starts to throb and ache, my pussy is begging to be filled and I'm nearly losing it...🥵

So I switch back to the big cock that fits sooo nicely inside of me and I pleasure myself fast and hard with it, till I cum intensly 💦 my whole body shakes till I'm slowly able to form thoughts again... Thank you for your wonderful offerings💖

This is my FIRST EVER HD SOLO VIDEO, I invested in a new camera just for you😘!

BTW because I couldn't see myself during filming, I accidentally filmed explicit penetration in two scenes😵‍💫(many of my videos include real penetration but I usually hide it with angles/other bodyparts so it's not explicit) I decided to put a blur above the pussy penetration, you can still see the movements and my reactions etc😳 So you still get the full length video without me showing something I'm not 100% okay with❤️I prefer to only show that sometimes in sextings when I feel safe and private🙏💕

T
The_Diesel commented
Honestly, surprised she shows her twat. Definitely not winning any Oscars for that faking.

N
Nolas commented
Enjoy it as it is the last one I will get. The price you pay for the result isn't worth my money.
There's no need to discuss whether it is worth it spending money on OF, the answer is clear.
Nevertheless, it is possible to get way more content for that kind of price, depending on the creator even 4-5x less, for a whole month.

S
Siegzeon6278 commented
I 100% agree and do not blame you. I spent the same amount on her content last year, and came to the same conclusion. All of which was shared and long since redistributed. Thank you so much for your contribution. I hope you land on a better content creator.

Bills1991
Bills1991 commented
Kinda sad what happen with her.
She is a scammer and only fake her stuff..
There a tons of better OF accounts. She is one who don't deserve anything at this point. She fakes her reaction and think her fans are dumb. Wtf is this shit, even milkimind who started with less nude content, did far better videos.

For someone reason she wont make any more 18+ content. She always stop at the best part. She did the same with Milkimind and other girls.

People need to stop buying her shit, she need to rise her content. If people still buy her fake shit, she never will learn about it.