1 Comment
S
SHALABI_01 commented
We need more, please!

Her onlyfans is free for a few spots if anyone wants to join

2 Comments
S
SHALABI_01 commented
I'm subscribed, there's nothing on this account of real value. She asks for 100$ for a video with a blowjob, cowgirl and doggystyle :/

D
DirtyToaster commented
Back when I was subscribed she wanted $60 for striptease, prices definitely went up dramatically from when I first subbed

Ok boys, I thought of sharing here since I already paid for it, and might as well let you in on the action.
I got sent three videos from her, and I'll be posting them slowly but surely here.
Here's the first B/G video I have:

Please feel free to repost it with a protected password or smth, I think copyrights will take this one down pretty quickly

Last edited:
2 Comments
H
h5n44 commented
you the man

J
jeojay commented
Can someone convert these to bunkr

Alright you guys, there's the second video. It's a blowjob that starts off alright, but damn, she's such a champ towards the end there. Enjoy!
(please do save the video and try to reupload on platforms where deletign it isn't easy, I know it won't be up for long most probably)

I have one more video to upload, make sure you stay tuned for it! It'll be worth it ;)

4 Comments
K
kimex220 commented
you are THE MAN :BOOBA:

D
DirtyToaster commented
Her ex sure was lucky

S
SHALABI_01 commented
Are we sure he's her EX tho? Spill the beans if you have any info man :D

D
DirtyToaster commented
honestly just assuming since all her newer stuff has been solo stuff and no new b/g šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Reupload of some lost videos:

Also from her insta:
You must be registered for see images

Does anyone have the source videos for these pictures?

1 Comment
D
DirtyToaster commented
As far as Iā€™m aware there is no videos for those