Requests Charlotte Parkes

Good thing is we finally’ve seen her nipples🥳

4 Comments
Roderick2007
Roderick2007 commented
Another one. It'll be eons before she shows anything.

S
Shayshwhs commented
Re up?

J
jjrgsjjrgs commented
I seen on another forum the pic of her tits was $2k. Glad we’ve finally seen her nipples but I thought it would have been a better pic

zuser0
zuser0 commented

2 Comments
symondo
symondo commented
No Face...could be my man boobs for all we know!!!:PepeLaugh:

O
Okadaroc1 commented
your man boobs do a fantastic job matching all of charlottes hundred-plus freckles and chest birthmarks

May 8, 2022
download it before it falls

4 Comments
J
Jo91 commented
oh wow. That first video. Her dance halfway through is glorious. An ode femininity.

Asn779
Asn779 commented
She dropped a full nude masturbation video anyone has it ?

D
Deleted member 2977326 commented
really , more than likely clickbaiting

Roderick2007
Roderick2007 commented
I doubt it. Where did you catch wind of that?

Deleted member 2977326

Deleted Account
Look at you! Newbie Getting Addicted I LIKE IT! A Year Of Service 2 Years Of Service
May 17, 2022

S
Shayshwhs commented
She’s gone full nude

Roderick2007
Roderick2007 commented
We'll need proof. She's horrible. Saturday, March 9th, She put up a post saying:

"Yesterday I send a new MASTURBATION FULL NUDE video but OF took it down 🙄 so I say FUCK YOU here you have it again and CHEAPER! Unlock before OF takes it down again 😈 Too hot for OF to handle it🥵"

She's selling it for 30 bucks, but it's coincidentally 7:05 long, which is the exact same length as the earlier bunkr post today where she just writhes around in a bikini as usual with not so much as an outer areola slip. Basically youtube worthy.

Please tell me she's not that much of a scammer.

J
jjrgsjjrgs commented
I highly doubt she has one. Considering it was apparently £2k for those shitty topless ones posted earlier in the thread

P
Pimpinville commented

D
dafinger commented
talk to her not me! I just got her new videos she showing some nipple but I mean what y’all expect at this point

D
DodtheDilder commented
stop paying this bitch its all cap. I even msged her after she sent out her "stranger fk" video, that my friend bought it and i bet that she showed nothing in the whole video and i won the bet and her response "good for u". Never bought it but got the answer out of her. You're welcome boys.

K
Kaotico06 commented
He makes unlimited one-hour video calls for 1000 dollars, where he makes everything from toys and more, the public sale content will never have real masturbation, the paid and personalized one will. to avoid leaks

Her sister has opened an OF now too:

3 Comments
SpaceGhost
SpaceGhost commented
Someone started a thread for her. No content on the thread yet.

A
AnonChill commented
That's amazing - the sister is almost...Hotter??!!??

G
Gregorie commented
Anything new ?

3 Comments
G
Gregorie commented
Does charlotte show nipples in some vids or ?

T
tom2022 commented
she did but faceless i guess

M
mahisc94 commented
both of them seem obsessed with unpeeled banana

1 Comment
D
Drstrange233 commented
Theyre not working for me could u reup onto go file or pixeldrain?