Guest viewing is limited
Something has changed, she does it more often

4 Comments
D
djlucky7 commented
nothing has changed

S
samibu commented
sure there is a little, before she was afraid to get out of the panties, now standing naked in front of the camera

A
alabaidog commented
she is draining the soul out of this green idiots for absolutely nothing...she even said like "you know that I wont show everything just tease"...more non-nude than it was before...I like it that way...those morons does not deserve that money to have

A
abcdefg12344321 commented
its so bad. I was in her room today and the 2 same idiots tipped her over 13k combined and she showed absolutely nothing. At least her old shows she did some slips, but these idiots keep tipping her. why would she show anything more when these fools worship the ground she walks on and tip her crazy amounts every day. SHe doesnt even interact with them, which makes it even funnier.

lots of her, also new

2 Comments
M
MPOSF commented
All I get is a black box when I click on any of these videos. Anyone else?

G
Ghostdog commented

Works fine to me.

Her little sister is now on Chaturbate as Arielday.

G
goodiegumdrops commented
Surprised the sister didn't get more views. Should just say "emilybatee's sister" in her screen name lol.

S
samibu commented
G
goodiegumdrops commented
She (Emily or w/e her real name is) wrote on her Insta someone's trying to b/m her. So, she probably won't be on CB for awhile. Too bad. She's cute.

S
samibu commented
Iā€™m sorry to ask but can anyone download this for me; I canā€™t access cw (403)
Thanks in advance:

G
gladiator85 commented
M
Modelex commented
S
snafnacker890 commented
Reup?

C
caseyface commented
reup pls???

This site has recordings of some of her past shows, problem is her vids only seem to last a day or so before they get removed.

Anyone know how to DL the vids or back them up? If not, oh well, try to be quick to watch her new stuff before they get removed.

2 Comments
F
findersfee12 commented
there's only one video that works lol but you can literally just right click and download it. anyone have anything else good from the recent return?

E
eaverever commented
Thanks for pointing me out the obvious. I feel dumb.

Jan 6, 2024
Anyone have her Yesterday ticket show?

2 Comments
K
kik94 commented

chiefs66
chiefs66 commented
"Slip" a few minutes ago. She's kinda hot in an ABSOLUTELY PERFECT sorta way.

2024-08-14-16_03_46-2024-08-14_15-28-59.mp4---VLC-media-player604820278d638bc6.md.png