Requests SweetLiza

You must be registered for see medias

J
Johansmit commented
Stop linking YT FFS. We are ALL more than capable of subbing to YT and viewing the SAME things as you.

GrumpyOldRatBastard
GrumpyOldRatBastard commented
Stop and think a minute before you get all butthurt about a link... Posting the link, provides awareness for people that are unfamiliar with that content. Using your same logic, we could tell you to stop posting links to pages in this forum because people are capable of doing a search on their own. Yet you have no problem posting those links.

J
Johansmit commented
if you don't know about her YT then you more than likely wouldn't know about her in the first place. If you find someone here that has OF you can very easily find their YT through simple searching. So, you're wrong, and I don't need to be spammed by a 🤡 posting videos from her YT channel. Re-posting public links is just a cheap way to seek reward or validation. NM the fact that the video has been take down now, and you were too lazy to create a backup link. So, again, boo (n)

GrumpyOldRatBastard
GrumpyOldRatBastard commented
Then why do YOU post links to content/pages of this very forum that others can simply search for? "Hello Kettle," said the Pot...

Frankly, I couldn't care less if the YT content is taken down. If I don't want the backup, I am not creating it. Why should I waste my resources to please you? I will provide the link and give you the choice of what you want to do with it...

J
Johansmit commented

Then why do YOU post links to content/pages of this very forum that others can simply search for? "Hello Kettle," said the Pot...
Where exactly did I link YT videos?

Why should I waste my resources to please you?
It's minimal effort and there's plenty of free services. You're just seeking reward for pasting a YT link. Full stop.