Requests Hipster Heidi

- its all reddit - i have no idea what can she possibly post on OF that would be worth paying for since she posts this stuff for free herself

P.S. her pussy looks really nice when she trims that bush

Comment
Thanks for the updates! How were the bate videos? When I subbed awhile back there were just teasing ones. Did she ever orgasm in any of them?

Reactions: tongs
1 Comment
pokierany
pokierany commented
she said she does cum in one cos her bf didnt finish her off when they were fucking
didnt get that one it was during her hairy phase
"Hello baby do you like my maid outfit? šŸ§¹ My bush lovers you will enjoy this finger fucking video a lot. Last night i had sex and didnā€™t cum so i knew i had to finish myself off today for you to see. I am going to try to make these videos more affordable however i am unsure if videos in the future will have full face only loyal fans can receive those due to leaks on the internet. Would you let me go to be without making me cum? šŸ’¦šŸ¤¤"

she posts a lot of dildo / vibrator videos - if you are into that stuff and wanna sponsor her then by all means

i dont like the attitude tho - buy my stuff or ill be forced to quit OF and go back to normal job and ill never do OF ever again

apparently there was a couple of bj videos and as far as her skill goes its not bad but feels like she doesnt like it - im not even gonna mention swallowing cos that shit's off the table

- best resent photos from here feed + some old ones
few vids and a short gif from a 2nd sextape

she's been offline on OF since 28th of Dec where she said she is filming the new sextape with cumshot .. but im pretty sure she nevr delivered cos there is no possitive comments under it only questions for when is she coming back

so my guess is she finally quit for realz and just keeps account open just in case

P
ppkk3 commented
Thanks for the follow-up. Bummer for us, but hopefully for her she went on to bigger and better things in life.

pokierany
pokierany commented
she replied like a week ago and sent me a dildo video cos i asked for it but i got it for free for some reason

Asked about new sextape but no reply yet. She either left and will cash in whatever she gets from random people subscribing or might return at some point

D
Deleted member 5817498 commented
If you could share that video she sent you

P
ppkk3 commented