Requests Alyssa Doll

Nice, man. Could you possibly zip and upload whatever of her picture sets you've got?

Her videos seem to be mostly preserved, but her photo sets seem to have basically vanished from the net. I've found "full site rips" etc after extensive searching, but they've ALL only got weird collections of preview sets of her pictures, not the good stuff.

I've been a huge fan since she was active and I've probably seen maybe 30% of her photos. As far as I've found there are NO full collections of her photos anymore. I'd be happy to sub and rip them all myself for everyone if her site was still around, but it's not and there's NOWHERE else they're archived as far deep as I can dig.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:
andrazz
andrazz commented
I never subbed to her website. Did she ever go to completion? All the preview vids had her play with it a little and then scurry off

P
Poxypoxy77 commented
C
colombo89 commented
nah. what you've seen is about it. Theres one video that has a funny cut/edit in the middle of it like she cuts it short because she hears someone at home but other than that there isnt really anything in the full length videos that the previews dont show.

expl0sion
expl0sion commented

oh fffffff man. There's a few sets I'd kill for. I need ALL of them though! 😄

She's one of my absolute favorites.

Any chance you could zip the whole folder and dump it on gofile or Mega or something?

I can do the same if you think I might have something you don't.

These two sets are the craziest ones I don't have complete:
471af_072a45d8b6e387998db.md.jpg
405f1_055e6bf7ac2c1a6258b.md.jpg
709bd_018550be3242ee731cb.md.jpg

Think this one is "On The Stairs"
75836_DSC_0748_123_423lofee16e846dbd7171.md.jpg
15467936882c2d9d7b86901b7a.md.jpg 75787_DSC_0341_123_963lo60bb48b827e22bf2.md.jpg

mouette
mouette commented
I might have seen once a video of her with a skirt on a billard... and an other on on the floor in front of a miror, but couldn't found it twice unfortunately. Glad of wathever you could share by the way. Thanks in advance.

C
colombo89 commented
I'll see what I can do about posting what have already been asked about but if theres anything else anyone wants to see I'll see what I can do about getting it posted. I might have some time over the weekend.

N
nemtudom11 commented
Thanks in advance for the upload, I've been looking for her complete sets for ages!

expl0sion
expl0sion commented
C
colombo89 commented