Requests haesicks / haesicks2 / shaelynnjade

Damn !!!

B
Bigdongby commented
I have a thought. Everytime I am fucking my girlfriend, I think about Shae and almost immediately nut. There ya go.

F
flamingosisflyyy commented
Considering subscribing to her fansly, is most everything locked behind a paywall still after subscribing? Will of course share anything I get that hasn’t been posted, but also don’t want to get nickel and dimed ya know

DoctorDiddles
DoctorDiddles commented
I posted that and the others from the set in the comments here, but it got hidden because people felt they had to keep talking about whether she has a husband or not and how lucky he may be.

Here's the pic from above.

DanTheMan1971
DanTheMan1971 commented
she's married? - say it isn't so - it's Vicky Stark and Christina Khalil all over again 🤯

Darthninja88
Darthninja88 commented
Dude spent the 20$ . He deserves a medal

P
piterpian commented
damn, I'm not a feet guy, but her made me feel something 😍

B
Babysharkdodo25 commented
that's means you are a feet guy

You must be registered for see medias

K
kennyloggins123 commented
Easy there Outer Rim boy, you don't need to step in with sass when people ask for mirrors all the time. A simple no, or just don't speak would suffice. Dunno who shat, or in your case didn't shit in your cheerios this morning, but leave the 'tude with your lube.

💀💩L
💀💩L commented

14smAwp2uHM3Di.webp

Jeez mate, just say "Have no fun". I was being facetious, Captain Buzzkill. Do you not know how humour works? It's weird you didn't pick up on the vibe at "outer rim" :sneaky:

Last edited:
💀💩L
💀💩L commented
Naww, such twiggered widdle pweciouses in here wif no sense of humour. Absolute jokes. How do you manage irl with skin so thin?

C
Cohfefe commented
what a weird statement for someone so petty he’ll stalk people over a react on his dumbfuck comment. You’re not a clown, you’re the entire circus. Now drink your ovaltine and go punch a drywall 😚

Pics and videos compiled from multiple sites/locations.
Contains everything previously provided in thread, with some exceptions maybe in regard to dead links or previous content now deleted.

Cropped black borders from screenshots/grabs, and removed all duplicates where possible but kept some due to original & upscaled copies, different cropping etc.

A sincere thank-you to all the original uploaders, without whom this would not be possible.

1 Comment
P
Pandapander3 commented
r.i.p.

1 Comment
I
Iamgay4206969 commented
holy fuck that one with her legs in the air is amazing

3 Comments
Torbot
Torbot commented
Just Know she likes having her toes sucked