Luc4s07 commented

Para incentivar vocĆŖs!

This is to encourage you!

S
Starboy123 commented
Dead link

H
Heydelas commented
Ela nĆ£o mostra a vagina nem sapenas se molha no chuveiro com roupas nem os lĆ”bios da vagina ela nao mostra

Kakashi Namikaze
Kakashi Namikaze commented
can u show it first? We can't see anything at all šŸ¤”

K
kaifin commented
isso Ć© 49 dolares mano, nao 4,90 kkk, essa bixa Ć© mercenaria cuidado ai kkk,, negĆ³cio Ć© espera a glra posta msm nem fazendo vakinha sai barato

Last edited:
Mabel1900
Mabel1900 commented
PĆ“, irmĆ£o, para de brincar com a nossa esperanƧa.

A gente quer ver ela fodendo igual a um animal.
Imagina. Sexo anal com ela deve ser coisa de outro mundo.
Facilmente eu atrasaria o cocƓ dela por uns 3 dias.

3024x4032_d5cfd8599b94ef90031c3ebd5eab2bf027f78981add130d9.md.jpg 5035035778404690764_121278568a596896c49.md.jpg fdf19f59-89ae-4c19-8c9a-6da76116851572c2708f52b8a1b9.md.jpg

L
Lance92 commented
I'll contribute 5 dollars if you want.

I worked on this for a few days, I hope you like it. There are still some videos missing, but I hope to get them at some point.

E.X.E
E.X.E commented
Upload these files to pixeldrain, bunkr is not opening

BoogieWoogie75
BoogieWoogie75 commented
working het broseph, but nothing you haven't already seen before.

J
jajje4kk commented
She is so good perfect girl šŸ˜‹

T
Tutu arroz hj commented
nĆ£o abra nenhum vĆ­deo

Found it..now enjoy

4 Comments
Jiraiya Uzumaki
Jiraiya Uzumaki commented
Thanks for the share old hero...! At this point she should pull down her panties and go butt naked all the time after since it's been 4 or 5 years of her Onlyfans.. that's the reason of her downfall of her followers and subscribers and she had to make her OF 7$ dollar per month.. her downfall is inevitable if she don't change her way and quit scamming

Gsume
Gsume commented
Yea her sister has a page and she started off better lol...but I doubt she'll show the goods..she has made so much $$ but yiu never know...

I
imbackbaby69 commented
save your money fellas...she's getting desperate. She's sending all these emoji covered nipple and vag pictures but i'm 10000000% sure she isn't showing anything. Like i've said before "She has a brand and she has kids. She won't do that.". She's even told me that herself. now she's getting desperate with discounts and lower price to pretend she is going full nude. WHAT A JOKE and SCAMMER!!!

Gsume
Gsume commented
She doesn't even run the page I don't believe her messages doesn't even make sense sometimes...and she does scam she says full nude but it's never that..

Her sisters Saneth gimenez sarted way better then she did found these enjoy!!

D
Deloni commented
Thanks man for your sharingā€¦ Iā€™m definitely start following her sister. Sheā€™s a scammer whore! Sheā€™s not going to show anything new for sureā€¦unless she runs out of money as she was a few years ago when she started her OFā€¦ fingers crossed

S
shamshams commented
i'll wait until qaneth and raneth open their pages

Kakashi Namikaze

Even Taneth doesn't look that good and is unrecognisable like u see in the video above in bunkr or anywhere else u see her without make up. May be because we see her in make up with unique face structure most of the time.. but most people know her face is filtered and muscle are mostly edited for ig and OF photos or videos.
Only thing she can do is go naked otherwise she is just scamming and disappointing.
Screenshot_20240705-205316-1cd9c1f354ff66687.md.png

Gsume
Gsume commented
Well her sister hasn't got any work done but Taneth has definitely had done work done...and she definitely is on steroids anavar

Enjoy..https://gofile.io/d/Vl77vU

3 Comments
Kakashi Namikaze
Video?

I
imbackbaby69 commented
she probably baited whioever bought this with blurs saying see my "naked ass like never before. no pants on or panties on" but in hindset she is wearing a thong LOLOLOL

Kakashi Namikaze
she has lost lots of her Onlyfans subscriber .. instead of improving her content she just stayed the same and mostly downgraded.. !years ago she looked cute and very desirable yet not giving what fans wants .. now she is married and going out of her prime look.. ,look at her without make up and her body is muscular which doesn't slightly suits her.. and her thighs are edited in her every pic now cos she is loosing her prime physique because of newly married,stress and sex. This is her only chance to realize .. she is also loosing followers from IG too. šŸ˜Ž Once it was good when she was hardly giving what fans wanted and that's what was something special to be hoped . Now it's faded and hope is gone.. either she does full nude or quit OF

Found it but same old shit....enjoy

2 Comments
N
Nonya563 commented
God I wish she would do some BG stuff

Gsume
Gsume commented
I doubt it she has profited way to much OF and he still is...guys honestly don't know how to make these girls starve ..

Look what i found...Wonder who's taking these pics...enjoy boys!!!

M
Madman666 commented
looks like a child taking the photo on the mirror

C
Cakadu commented
her onlyfnas is free for 30 days.

laspajasesoes
laspajasesoes commented
can you link it? it says 50% off

2 Comments
P
PitGraduate commented
She never really shows anything these days.. if ever.

Kakashi Namikaze
4 Comments
JohnnyBlacc
JohnnyBlacc commented
June 1st post above.

N
Nonya563 commented
šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø I donā€™t get it if youā€™re going to show the world your nudes you might as well go full hardcore and do some solo or BG content

Y
yamzaki commented
NĆ£o foi, posta aĆ­ mestre

L
lxpcfc commented
just subscribe to her on of and send a dm with this message.

Found another one..enjoy boys

2 Comments
Kakashi Namikaze
Kool .. that's šŸ”„ .that black bikini pulling one .. hope there's a video of it

Jiraiya Uzumaki
Jiraiya Uzumaki commented
Not mine
I heard there's a video of this .. hope someone gets it and share here

This girl is making so much $$$ that it's pointless to even expect that she will go full nude...or topless these guys are paying tips for eveything she fucking post now she's doing a VIP to squeeze more money from these idiots..lol

Zuueva
Zuueva commented
She will start to open when it stops making money.Don't buy scam things.

laspajasesoes
laspajasesoes commented
I found this somewhere else, but this are basically her "full topless" posts, yes she is topless but she still puts on stuff to cover them
1000020373215b91a3fac16d63.jpg

so If u wanna see her boobs, the post with the green fishnets is the one where she has shown the most

Kakashi Namikaze
What's strange is that there may be many followers on her Onlyfans but yet no leaks of her new OF content on internet when searched on Google or any other websites..if we find anything in google then it's just what's stolen from here šŸ˜‚ .. that's why we should be thankful to our leakers here āœ‹šŸ‘Œ

S
Sjuj7680 commented
Don't ever subscribe to her onlyfans. A waste of money, she teases PPV stating that she has finally decided to go full nude and XXX. Total BS. I found out the hard way.