Requests Niomi

The data loss ate the rare Niomi. Can't have that, so here it is again, along with a bunch of other stuff I had. I'm still uploading stuff, so refresh this later if you see it right after I post it.

S
slobadgoblindrunk commented

It got deleted but there was a comment here by an account that was very likely her saying she's studying to become a nurse

B
berryberryman commented
Naomi was such a wild chick. On her old accounts/socials she'd talk about how she met up with an incel irl and helped them lose their virginity, how she really wanted to have a baby with someone, how a dude would only agree to marry her if they had a threesome, etc. At one point she tried to become a programmer but that fizzled out.

Last edited:
O
oLakis commented

The nurse giving head.

C
coomer4life commented
yeah I remember her having a thing for us incels but I didn’t fully believe that she would ever have sex with an actual one. The one she did have sex with was likely a fakecel

R
rabidneurosis commented
DandyBoldy
DandyBoldy commented

Yes, that's her. So the question on everyone's mind: where is this video from?

B
b.loop commented
looks like Kick judging by the "K" in the user names...

R
rabidneurosis commented
onesonic youtube
onesonicirl on kick
pirateyex on kick-she is live atm on this channel

R
rabidneurosis commented
she is currently interested to start a yt or kick channel, or even periscope, but oddly she does not have a phone atm.
she said no about OF. so basically a regular streamer. she prolly wants to see what platforms and apps are used 4 setting up donations/TTS/media. the streaming setup in general

S
Selbors commented
It's funny they have no idea who she is. They pretty much at the end convinced her to make an OF. We'll see if she does. Being a full time camgirl on Chaturbate would be even better. They said she flashed a bunch of times earlier.

Last edited:
S
slobadgoblindrunk commented

the VOD is still up if anybody wants to scan it For anything I'm downloading it now if it has anything I'll reupload it

S
Selbors commented
It could be on that VOD or the other guys VOD, not sure. They were saying names and I have no idea who these guys are, but they did say she flashed.

she is LIVE
onesonic YT
onesonicirl KICK

3 Comments
S
Selbors commented
That Sonic dude seems like he's going to be a total cock block. Constantly shutting down the stream and deleting replays.

She needs to get a phone or use her laptop and stream on her own. She's gaining a whole new following that all want to see her naked and will direct her to the proper platforms.

S
solow commented
A
annonymouse1 commented
what is going on with her?

R
rabidneurosis commented
at first i assumed she hinted to the Periscope era. but you may be right. meaning as in sex worker. not figuratively

S
Selbors commented
Yeah, I'm pretty sure she wasn't doing it during her Periscope era. She was at times, overly open about her "experiences" with guys those days, but also was open about being against it for financial gain.

Once Periscope was gone and she vanished off the internet, I guess she changed her views on that way of life.

A
annonymouse1 commented
what a sad sight

C
Codrussor commented
Don't pretend we've ever expected anything else from her.

it appears she has a phone now. also potential gambling problem

4 Comments
S
Selbors commented
Now to just get her to stream solo and get on a more content appropriate platform lol.

Thanks for putting in the work on updates, I can't stand watching that Sonic dude, he's super cringe. :ROFLMAO:

R
rabidneurosis commented
atm in the current dynamic i dont see her streaming on her own. she seems tied to him. she initially said she had to go back home today. yeahhh it is cringe

youwildtho
youwildtho commented
How tf did you find the LINKEDIN of all things lmao?

R
rabidneurosis commented
😝 anticlimactic

hivebeast

May 9, 2024
from the last couple of days

Reactions: Rockdiddle
Comment

Reactions: Rockdiddle
3 Comments
DandyBoldy
DandyBoldy commented
It's not working. I think it's been deleted. What was in this clip?

B
berryberryman commented
also curious, but not gonna lie, after seeing her butthole, her fucking herself with her fingers, a dildo, and a shampoo bottle, it's gonna be hard to get invested in her kick clips. Niomi needs to get back to showing her body off. It's nice and she's blessed to have something of value lol.

B
brcraww commented
avoid linking to clips directly. It's better to try and upload on a more reliable hosting website

hivebeast

May 9, 2024

from the last couple of days

S
Selbors commented
At least she's in a somewhat safe situation. There's a lot worse people she could be around. It's just challenging to watch and not very entertaining.

It sounds like they're going to help get her streaming solo soon, so maybe that will be the worthy time to start watching.

C
coomer4life commented
who gives a shit if she’s in a safe situation or not you fucking simp. She doesn’t give a fuck about you or your life in the slightest

S
Selbors commented
I'm referencing from the sketchy situations she was in during her Periscope days. Which most here understand.

She's good entertainment and if she's in a situation where she's "safe" to be entertaining, I think most agree that's a good thing.

Last edited:
K
kocimboii commented
"How dare you show basic empathy to another human being??? don't you know she doesn't care about you?? I personally only care about others if i get compensation for it, because i'm not a stupid fucking simp like you!"