Requests lexicgoldberg

Shower

Bed massage

Last edited:
2 Comments
S
Sniel commented
Idk, she was so hot on Netflix, but her content...she's just so awkward and clearly is pimping her GF...it just doesn't work for me

Video of her making out with some other girl in the bath, featuring actual nudity from her! Not mine:

6 Comments
R
RandomMailinator commented
Please direct all complaints to user Sale21 in another forum.

I
i_don't_know commented
It is her GF 😂

SeinfeldFan
SeinfeldFan commented

It wasn’t a complaint…just wanted to see if anyone else had the same issue. Thankful for the vid, just making a remark dude.

S
sosadark commented
this is so fucken hot

J
Johnsmith191115 commented
Reup?

Nov 6, 2023

S
Sonofhades12 commented
She's such a cunt lol. Someone tips for tits on her hosts stream and she still covers up.

C
CakeBaker commented
L
ludacris_6 commented
What a waste. Why are simps even paying her for that shit?

V
VyvanseTrance commented

Especially now that she weighs as much as a house. This is an old live.

Not mine

3 Comments
K
Krissnight commented
Thanks. Is there any kind of nipple slip inside? I don't wanna watch the whole thing for nothing..'

V
VyvanseTrance commented
Look at how disgusting she looks. Greasy hair and skin, no makeup, nails aren’t done - she makes ZERO effort to look good in her content but ALWAYS looks incredible in her IG/TikTok posts. It’s an a spit in the face to those who pay for her content and fucking infuriating

L
lilmemphis123 commented
the way other people are naked more then her gives me Lacy Somers vibes

Enjoy

F
fmt95 commented
That took some time to show boobs. Hope she stops being so stuck up now that they're exposed.

F
ForsakenOne9 commented
This is from the Jan/Feb 2023 when they did the OF shows from the hot tube in Veil CO.

S
sevnty7 commented
was going to say i'm pretty sure this is part of the video that gave me my initial exposure to her a while back

J
Jfits commented
Re-up? Plz

pussy slip from a recent dm purchase.

3 Comments
D
deephouse991 commented
P
puncherwound commented
Bravo Share more please

M
mambaa commented