Requests correye | abi Johnson

Reactions: Peterizzz
2 Comments
P
Peterizzz commented
Yeah that’s her! Just wondering where else she broadcasts. Once saw a vid of a broadcast where she was playing and begging for cash. Or maybe it was her sister, don’t know.

C
chuckufarly2021 commented
First saw them on either peri or LM can't remember which. Haven't been able to find anything but have seen a claim or 2 that it exists.

First saw them on either peri or LM can't remember which. Haven't been able to find anything but have seen a claim or 2 that it exists.

P
Peterizzz commented
Lets hope she will respond one day

C
nobody has anything?

D
darkfart commented
I've asked her if she sells, and she doesn't reply.

B
beercrate254 commented
has she opened any messages? All of mine are unread

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:
Y
yorimi commented
her last live was the hottest, her id was correyex... hope someone had saved it...

Last edited:
P
Peterizzz commented
what happened in it?

Y
yorimi commented
playing with her nips whilem playing online chess..

P
Peterizzz commented
Yeah I think that is the vid that I saw ages ago. Does someone have it? It was posted here on the forum back then in a sendvid video I think

Welp, apparently Aby is pregnant so I guess forget about her answering us. Probably should focus on Correye.

You must be registered for see medias

• Haha
Reactions: Peterizzz
2 Comments
C
IDK she works at a restaurant & is gonna need to buy diapers etc. 🤷‍♂️

D
darkfart commented
She deleted the pregnancy video. Based on how often they both lie, I'm assuming she wasn't really pregnant.

4 Comments
B
beercrate254 commented
Is her story private?

C
It's not an actual private story but idk if you have to be friends w/her to see it

P
Peterizzz commented
Can someone ask her through snap if she broadcasts somewhere? Or does she not respond on messages?

B
beercrate254 commented
Hasn’t responded to me

Still nothing?

• Shit
Reactions: Aaron777999
3 Comments
C
Nada, except that now Correye is claiming to be pregnant and engaged. If true, maybe Aby borrowed her tests for that post a while back.

D
darkfart commented
They lie A LOT. I wouldn't believe it until she has a baby bump.

C
Yeah they've been lying for years. This was some strange post about being depressed on vacation or something and not wanting to say anything because of the situation. Certainly could have been made up.

• PepoPopcorn
Reactions: willymackey
B
beercrate254 commented
What’s her snap?

D
darkfart commented
Lowkey_aby and her sister's is correyex

B
beercrate254 commented
I have both but didn’t see the story from the post above, was wondering if correye has a second one.

D
darkfart commented
I've followed Correye for a while, and rarely ever see any snaps from her. She must have a private story or something.