A
asdfasdf commented
C
cuepo_ commented
Any chance for a repost?

R
Relo4 commented
Dec 14, 2022
Did anyone get the first 30 minutes of today's show where she didn't realize her microphone was one and was talking to some guy? Anyone speak Russian? From the conversation was he just a male employee talking to her or was this her boyfriend?

• Clown
Reactions: oka1
2 Comments
S
samibu commented
got it

S
Skiman80 commented
Whatā€™s the big deal about it? Just curious

anyone knows something about Emili?

S
Silent123432 commented

She said that there will be information there at some point on how and when she wants to continue...
But right now I would say... maybe^^

Y
yoyit commented
emilybatee on cb

F
fsadra commented
S
Sevenout commented
Beat me to it šŸ‘

her new account

looks like another studio room, so the rumors of her going independent seem wrong.
could be wrong, but the signs kinda point to this being another ( or the same ) studio room

edit: this is what she said about this whole thing when people said something about what I said above

she seems to be trying hard to deny the studio claim some people have made. I don't bite on her bullshit, but I guess, at the end of the day, it doesn't really matter if she's in a studio or not, as long as she does good shows ( aka nude ). but we all know some studio have rules against full nudity so meh, guess we'll see. don't have high hopes for her though.
the simps in the chat are very entertaining. she's made like 10k tokens so far without doing almost anything or taking off any clothes lol

Last edited:
M
MossCat commented
She hardly types anything and what she does is so simple she could be using google translate. But we had nip slips, pussy slip and full naked so far. So sheā€™s not in the studio that banned panties from coming off.

tehcatsmiaw
tehcatsmiaw commented
the 2 screenshots I posted above don't really look like google translate to me, but I guess it doesn't even matter tha much if there is someone else chatting for her or not. as long as we get some real action, I couldn't give 2 shits

Y
your_pimp commented
Pussy slips??? When?? I must of missed them.. Gutted

A
alabaidog commented
So this room turns into disaster....She is so ignorant now being powered by those green army idiots who are willing to worship her taking a dump.
She received tons of tokens by them for basically nothing and there are no any chances that something is gonna change in the future.
It's impossible to stay there more than an hour because of this constant worshiping shit.I understand that she is the only reason for them to stay alive in their shitty lives but enough is enough...They are acting like a pack of stray dogs.
She is being smart,there is a chance for making a good money without any effort and she is using this well. Draining the last token every single night.
It's shame that someone like those horny old pervs can call themself a men.