Requests Shay Taylor

Claims to be a dentist - the dental field must be rough these days. Nice looking older MILF but the tats are starting to get out of hand. I'm not going anywhere near a dentist who spends that much time getting poked with needles.

• instagram.com/itsshaytaylor/
  • reddit.com/user/jasmine_cole/

4 Comments
J
justforthis199231 commented
Thank you, does she post anything real explicit?

jayj0n
jayj0n commented
She told me she has a solo vid where she squirts, it's in her clinic so it's "a bit pricey"

Screenshot-from-2024-06-22-13-47-0398eb172486a14ef6.md.png

T
Timmmy55 commented
In the other form, she's a legit Realtor. Since it crashed those details are gone.

A
Anon091011 commented
I saw that but I canā€™t remember which forum I saw it onā€¦ which was it?

Iā€™m trying to verify if sheā€™s real or not

4 Comments
CAMALEON00106
CAMALEON00106 commented
its real!

B
Bigman6601 commented
you and me both, i got scammed out of a custom with a generic masturbation video (im an ass man, i didn't even mention masturbation in my request) when i called the account out they stated it was a custom video (very clearly wasn't) but told me they would make a custom video with the content i had asked for, for free but after several days and comments such as "one moment" and "asap" nothing has come of it. currently i'm 85% sure the account is a scam or at best the person running her socials is not trained enough on how to do so

O
Onelonewolf commented
What I want to know if there's a pussy hiding between them legs, or is she packing heat.