Requests Kenzie Rose

99Camaro commented
what you mean? Like someone else is behind her OF? Or diff name?

T
Threebtour commented
i think someone is using someone else's content under a fake profile. I have a hard time believing that a chick this hot doesn't have hundreds of links out there to her stuff. Google her name and nothing really shows up.

99Camaro commented
Ma
maybe. She's on OF, Insta and Tiktok and every one I've messaged or commented on I've gotten a reply but sometimes it'll sound legit and others it won't so I think you're right.

D
Drduck224 commented
She admitted that she hired people to respond to messages. I have her response in my messages and she told me she doesn't need to hear my shit when I told her that she should tell people this because it's obvious. She's a cunt. I hope someone leaks all her shit

99Camaro commented
that's funny cause when I asked her she said it was her and that "she couldn't afford to have someone work for her like that". And i figured she did cause her profile would respond at all hours of the day or night like really?

S
S.jackson commented

This is in fact her. She is using an alias name to protect her lies sheā€™s telling everyone. Her name is not Kenzie Rose. She is married with two bio kids and two step kids. I wonā€™t disclose her actual name due to the safety of her kids. She is not from Georgia nor does she have a southern accent like she tries to portray. Sheā€™s been married two times, engaged 3 times and divorced once. Sheā€™s a huge narcissist. She gave her kids to their dad and moved 6 hours away for her husband now. Her husband now is known for stolen valor and lies as well. She is not 30 and is actually older. Although she is still a pretty girl in person AI can do a lot with wrinkles as well. I wouldnā€™t waste your time and money on this girl. Everything about her is fake and she is an awful person!

S
S.jackson commented

Iā€™ll leak her shit. Her name is not Kenzie Rose. She is married with two bio kids and two step kids. I wonā€™t disclose her actual name due to the safety of her kids. She is not from Georgia nor does she have a southern accent like she tries to portray. Sheā€™s been married two times, engaged 3 times and divorced once. Sheā€™s a huge narcissist. She gave her kids to their dad and moved 6 hours away for her husband now. Her husband now is known for stolen valor and lies as well. She is not 30 and is actually older. Although she is still a pretty girl in person AI can do a lot with wrinkles as well. I wouldnā€™t waste your time and money on this girl. Everything about her is fake and she is an awful person! The moment you guys are giving her is going towards her husband. Only reason heā€™s still with her is because of her onlyfans $$$ he knows she is Bat shit crazy!

S
S.jackson commented
b36dba70c37453b3d75c493c278ee08a.th.jpeg
2865c59f6b7eefc06177e153e3aa4d53.th.jpeg

Hereā€™s proof she is married and their married date!

S
S.jackson commented

Thatā€™s not her name! She is real but is lying! Iā€™ve got all the ā˜•ļø on this girl!

O
omnipotent_5 commented
Whatā€™s her real name?

S
S.jackson commented
I wonā€™t disclose her real name because she has 2 kids and two step kids. But she is openly lying to everyone. Iā€™m pretty sure if you message her half the time her husband will be the one responding. He controls her social medias. So just know youā€™re probably getting excited over a man telling you what he would do to you. Her husband is the dick she badly sucks on video.

I
ICU! commented
To everyone subscribing to her page, you are financially supporting her AND HER HUSBAND ! They are not thinking of their children for not if but WHEN they find out what she is doing, they will get taunted tormented teased bullied. What kind of a decent mother would expose their children to that !!?? SICK !!

T
TonyLama commented
when I was a subscriber she told me she was from TX. It didn't take long I noticed that it seemed I was talking to another person. Often the English was terrible. After I unsubscribed, she started messaging me again and I told her to fuck off.

S
S.jackson commented
Ya sheā€™s not from Texas. Sheā€™s from the Midwest. You will learn she has a lot of lies she canā€™t keep them straight. Iā€™m sure some of the time you may have been talking to her husband.

I
ICU! commented
Kenzie and hubby are laughing all the way to the bank ! You are supporting them BOTH ! And he is the one replying to your comments ! She is full of lies and more lies ! Itā€™s disgusting what they will be putting their children through when they find out ! Sheā€™s just nasty ! And heā€™s even worse !!

I
ICU! commented
sheā€™s , very happily married !sheā€™s using people for their gain !

Youā€™re right, sheā€™s absolutely gorgeous and certainly there is more out there !

Comment
As hot as she is, honestly, her content sucks! Whatever agency she uses have a hard time with English also!

4 Comments
M
Maverick14 commented
I cannot wait to see the next comment after mine. Poor dude is in for it.

B
BigOrange14 commented
Can you please share your ethnicity and/or any nontraditional lifestyles you partake in? Iā€™m interested in calling you a slur

T
TonyLama commented

The lifestyle I partake in? Ok orange person. Obviously you feel like I owe you explanations. And also, you can call me whatever you like. Your opinion really does not matter to me. Now go ask mommy for a lollipop and do play.

S
sciencenerd commented
her BJ skills are awful, and it feels like she doesn't like her implants and covers them up often. Super hot chick, but not worth it IMO