Off Topic Celeb leak Discussion thread

<div style='position:relative; padding-bottom:75.00%'><iframe src='https://www.redgifs.com/ifr/unimportantgrossshibainu' frameBorder='0' scrolling='no' width='100%' height='100%' style='position:absolute; top:0; left:0;' allowFullScreen></iframe></div><p><a href=''>via RedGIFs</a></p>

If ok with mods, instead of us long commenting on leaks and asking in every leak thread about things. use this for asking about leaks, if real,knowledge of known leaks,ask about rumors/people can post preview leaks here,most of the time much does not come from a email preview. Please ofcourse you can delete this mods and do it more professionally. But it also helps contain autism and needless arguments if real or fake in a singular thread.Most places have a version of this.Guessing it would make the mods jobs easier.Suggestions very welcome, good or bad.

Deleted member 6051452

Deleted Account
May 31, 2024
No discussions allowed. SMG forums are content sharing only.

1 Comment
RufusTheStuntBum
RufusTheStuntBum commented
the endless arguing and trolling under most post beg to differ, go ook at the mbb and mandy rose thread. I just posted a noomi rapace leak preview that just goes in her reg thread i dout most would see. I could have put it here since just a preview. Now watch the anger and trolling about just a idea to help.

new

Alicia Vikander preview up, girl from ex machina, but has emails all over it and basically a head shot.​

3 Comments
T
Toomss commented
where is the pics?

RufusTheStuntBum
in her thread more keep gettug released so keep a eye out bud. copy her name, put in search

S
S4lty0n3 commented
I got the Se1ena G0mez nude vids. Not sure how to post them

2 Comments
RufusTheStuntBum
if you mean the old ones, check her thread, probably in there, if you mean new ones still goto her thread, but guessing you mean old. search her name then go look, but if you dont know how to post videos https://gofile.io/welcome will probably be the easiest for you or redgifs. there many options, always look at a member thats been here a long time and see what they use, then you know it is a ok host to use. whatever you do, dont post anything with youtube lol they will string you up by your toes and skin you alive lol i made that mistake yesterday check her thread tho first thoroughly, because im guessing they are the old vids, long comment, but if you dont know how to post vids, assuming you needed a little more help
:PepeClown:

Sniper King
Sniper King commented
Create an account on Bunkrr, then upload them to a folder & post a link in her thread to it.