Requests Stella Stewart [Stella Aeternum]

Coomer profile was updated earlier this year, there are some good videos on there now - there is still a lot of crap like her going to the grocery store and going out to get coffee though.

I scraped the whole thing and it's about 100GB, I'm now going through the painstaking process of deleting all of the shit posts.

When I've finished I'll upload some of it to bunkr and post the link but it's going to take me a while to go through it - 1963 videos in total. :(

1 Comment
B
Buff Horses commented
it's about damned time they update it! I need to go all the way back to July to get caught up on the good stuff I've been missing. Thanks for the update!

Second load of Stella vids:

There may be some crap videos in there, I haven't had time to filter them all out.

:)

1 Comment
T
twitchHunter commented
I think bunkr is having problems today, I tried some other links and they're all giving the same error

and again her new channel

also her coomer page was actualized from january to may 13, in case someone don't know

3 Comments
R
RedDragun commented
Gone again......

P
pelicyph commented
can we get a link to her new channel?

B
blablabloblo commented
Whats the new channel name?

Reactions: J5j
sorry it took me some time to find it

You must be registered for see medias

B
blablabloblo commented
Gone already, is there a new one?

B
blablabloblo commented
also how do you find them cos ill look for them too

P
pelicyph commented
Ive been trying to find them too but she chooses seemingly random acc names and stream titles so she probably only posts the names on her OF

R
RedDragun commented
BETTY is still up, but she doesn't use it much. Someone keeps blocking her.....

Another new channel. The current two live videos she has are very decent!

D
Digg1234000 commented
channel was just deleted. bummer

B
Buff Horses commented
It's a shame because I was looking forward to watching her live last night. The last couple were HOT! She was flirting with deletion when she put the high heel in her ass Monday night. It was a wrap after Tuesday night's live when she showed some pussy and asshole. I hope she opens another channel and goes just as daring, or at least go back to her Betty channel (which is still up but inactive) and continue with the good stuff.

P
Papa1aas commented
A good number of YouTube live streams turned out to be so erotic that they compete with the Saturday videos of onlyfans. What he does is fantastic, there is no way.

C
caelum commented
ANY HERO WHO RECORDED THE LAST YT LIVE