Requests shyschoolgrl, shy_schoolgirl_, Innocent_Miss, Shy-SweetGirl

I am uploading a few more vids to my CW profile soon. But i do not want them ripped and posted here or anywhere else.
Anyone that posts their own shy vids on CW or here i will happily add to my profile as sharing is important. But fair is fair please share.

I just dont want my vids added to someone's CW profile as their own as someone told me is happening.
On CW i am Dazed_and_Confused. If anyone is sharing their own Shy vids and is not my friend on CW. PVT message me here and on CW and i will get you added.

D
ddevil commented
5 attempts now. My latest vids keeps getting deleted. Fcuking annoying. Even re-encoded it. Uploads. Processes. Shows as inactive for a bit then vanishes. Fooooooooooooooooooook.
Looked on Chatroom and they claim they are not deleting vids. I dunno.

byeah
byeah commented
my videos where inactive for ages, cwtv full of monster guzzling trolls, told me to fuck off noob when asked for advice.

S
stiffone66 commented
I've had the same problem for about a month.

D
Deleted member 5418260 commented
cwtv sucks now tbh people uploading on th0thub now 0=o

D
ddevil commented
I tried a completely different vid. It was the same. Processed. Went inactive. Then vanished.

Gents - found another video on cw from another user - looks like we've got a legit nipple flash rather than accidental. Looks like she's slowly getting less "shy"!

3 Comments
D
ddevil commented
Yes. She intended that slip.

T
tarquin123 commented
Could someone upload it to gofile? I get a 403 - Forbidden.

byeah
byeah commented

agizon

May 26, 2024
New video from bby3202

D
ddevil commented
How likely is it to happen? haha

D
dirkdigla6969 commented
it won't, would love to know how a big a tip it would take for fully pussy view...

D
ddevil commented
I might ask her sometime to see what she says

D
dirkdigla6969 commented
good idea!

I've seen a couple of new videos popping up on cw, like below. Seems that while she's gotten a bit more willing to show something, she seems to have plateaued again.

M
myfault commented
forget about Fedina
she was or may be she is an italian model working mostly on cam4 which has nothing to do with shy_schoolgirl_
I don't know why someone used her name indeed ...

T
tarquin123 commented
Could someone upload it to bunkr / gofile?

byeah
byeah commented
A
aceace83 commented
She didn't show anything in that video..

Guys,
She slipped her nipple again when handling her vacuum cleaner

4 Comments
T
tarquin123 commented
Could you upload to bunkr or so?

C
cremator commented
reup please

T
THanksa commented

4 Comments
D
ddevil commented
T
THanksa commented
He's a mule-head!
Capture6b42442439083e52.md.jpg

byeah
byeah commented
Hasn't he got basically what everyone ells has, knowing she dose the same thing all the time.

D
ddevil commented
He seems to be accepting requests. (For a select few people) Seeing/copying any vids he wants. Then unfriending people. What a cockwomble.

3 Comments
D
ddevil commented
I love her nipples so fucking much..

byeah
byeah commented
D
ddevil commented
Hows everyone doing? Anything new?

user wont add me for this one, but i think its a stolen upload

Reactions: Cicada1
2 Comments
D
ddevil commented
It looks like a longer version of asamx video. Not sure if anyone else posted the same.

D
dirkdigla6969 commented
wouldn't add me either, here's hoping someone else had it though and can post it here

ha ha says on her mfc profile she is from Milton Keynes, I wonder if she dose live there, that place is a dystopian strange run down city.

• Clown
Reactions: heretik
3 Comments
D
ddevil commented
Absolute zero percent chance of that. She is not English. I have never heard her speak but her typing is of a level of someone who speaks very very very little English.

B
buckw commented
good point made, she never really talks in on her cam; for someone who wants or seems to want to make bank on a cam show has a pretty strange way of going about it. shows nothing but still guys sends token go figure

D
ddevil commented
Looking at Camvault. She was broadcasting at 4am UK time this morning in blistering sunlight. So no way at all she is in England.

possible scam

Last edited:
byeah
byeah commented
i knew this video would rear its head again. Its not her, that video has been around the internet a dozen times.

C
cremator commented
Yes not her... see the moles, and tits

G
Gem3110 commented
Can someone upload it to gofile?

D
ddevil commented
Damn. Got excited for a moment lol

Nov 21, 2023
something different ...
for the long time followers of shy_schoolgirl_ (aka Helen) as I am

in the bio section of her many cam sites she always claimed to stay somewhere in UK but, as recently some of you pointed out, this is quite doubtful!

first clue
as you know, Helen drinks a lot of water during her long cam sessions and she is always very careful to hide the bottle (why ?!?)
some months ago I found this (see the first part of the ) and in one of the frames (rotated) you can read this (see the )
well, it doesn't seem to me a bottle of water made in UK

second clue
in another occasion I saw this (see the second part of the ) and in one of the frames (rotated as before) you can read "Š”ŠŠ›Š¤Š•Š¢ŠšŠ˜" (see the )
Google helped me to find that "Š”ŠŠ›Š¤Š•Š¢ŠšŠ˜" means NAPKINS in russian !

I will keep following her but I wonder: why she has to hide her real origin ?

Reactions: Cicada1 and ddevil
W
Whyayelad75 commented
I've always found CW processing to be an enigma as well - some have been a couple of days, others over a week

T
tarquin123 commented
How do you guys access this page? I get a 403 - Forbidden right away. I tried VPN to change my location to US and several countries in Europe but it's still the same.

D
ddevil commented
I changed ISP recently and have the same. So i use PIA VPN and so far only 3 zones work. Washington USA. Luxembourg and Isreal. Everything else gives me 403. If they stop working i'm screwed lol

T
tarquin123 commented
I'm with NordVPN, but sadly these zones don't work for me either.