Requests Katelyn Seay Campisis (TheCampisis)

J
Jamesonwhiskey commented
Is that the teaser or actual post?

S
soulfly38 commented
1536x2048_b965ccc5a3744ecfd7d28dcf1a0e1bf6a33fe000a17007da.md.jpg
That is the version she sent out to me...nothing, but judge yourself

D
Deleted member 272014 commented
What fucking pasties, you can clearly see her huge gummy bear nipples. Get your eyesight checked.

Comment

Comment
You must be registered for see images

2 Comments
STEVE WILL DO IT
STEVE WILL DO IT commented
You are a Legend bro

H
Houseofgremory71 commented
Doesn't the very last picture look like it's in her ass? Otherwise we should be seeing asshole?

Pretty sure these haven't been posted

3 Comments
Mjolnirbetweenthighs
Mjolnirbetweenthighs commented
Same stuff

XtheseekerX
XtheseekerX commented
Still the old stuff

STEVE WILL DO IT
STEVE WILL DO IT commented
Appreciate you brother. Hope to see her full nude soon. When the model goes out the way to buy a see thru bra and still uses tape to make even stronger non nude content, it's a wrap.

Comment
May 16, 2024

hey guys, any anther recommendations on family vloggers with onlyfans ???

1 Comment
justboy1988
justboy1988 commented
thehannistons
themarriedmisfits
tyleranderin

Comment
The same set, but with the video in original quality, not screen cap

18 Comments
XtheseekerX
XtheseekerX commented
Why are we sharing the free shit??? Truly perplexed why I spent $40 on this skank to share and ever since there hasn't been almost any paid content it's all this free shit she puts in the messages or on the wall? Like I am all for preservation, but stockpile it and put it in a mega or something like fr this place is turning into a glorified instagram for cucks. I'd love to see everyone getting their heads out of there ass'

Heavenly_Foe
Heavenly_Foe commented
As with all the other models that just scam you out of money, those of us who bought it got tired of not getting what we spent money on.

Overall_king
Overall_king commented
listen could the content be better? Sure absolutely. But we are more than likely never gonna be getting anything that explicit unless they truly get desperate. So just enjoy whats posted

D
Deleted member 272014 commented
You came here expecting to rub one out to some delicious (EDIT: free) shit and just like all of us, you got disappointed and now you're throwing a tantrum. Pull a head out of YOUR ass.

Last edited:
J
Jimjones34 commented
B
batmna293 commented
This thread is merely a copy pasta from the other forum, someone shares there and it gets copied over here.

XtheseekerX
XtheseekerX commented
D
Dogdaddy44 commented
you trying to seem like a badass. Its not working. Ha ha say the coward. The fuck is he supposed to do bitch smack you through a screen. Talking shit on the internet makes you a coward aswell. Youd looked cooler just ignoring it and not letting people get under your skin. Its the internet my thing is dont use fighting words unless your face to face. Arguments and name calling over the internet makes you a loud mouth pussy thats the sum of it.

J
Jimjones34 commented
youā€™re complaining that you spent money on some whore on the internet and other people arenā€™t doing the same thing. Reevaluate your life my man.

F
Filthyluca commented
S
Stevej1313 commented
She posted saying she has nip slip and more. I doubt as she just teases

D
Dbilly12343 commented
Stop bumping your post if its nothing newā€¦

D
Deleted member 2293509 commented
Stop bumping the damage thread

D
Deleted member 2293509 commented
Damn

mitlena1
mitlena1 commented
Wheres the nip slip?

D
Dbilly12343 commented
stop bumpiing this if you aint adding things clown.

G
Getta55 commented
Billy your the only 1 I got a notification for idiot.. how about you stop bumping this..

R
Ravagers commented
That's because dbilly is likely using their watched threads for activity instead of their notifications, which shows as "new activity" from bumps.

Someone is actually bumping the thread, although insults likely won't make them stop.