Requests Shelby.xxx

Few very short videos with her, Macy and Lauren.

3 Comments
B
Bored12101 commented
Whatā€™s Macyā€™s last name?

dooder1515
dooder1515 commented
Donovan

T
THRWAWY22 commented
Ive tried getting on Macyā€™s radar forever to spoil her but no luck

i cant find Lauren or Macy Donovan anywhere...

H
helloimhere1411 commented
Gotta post macy please

H
helloimhere1411 commented
Gotta post Macy stuff

Inglorious_Bastard
Inglorious_Bastard commented
Macy stuff please!

J
joncs23 commented
Can you send through Macyā€™s stuff

A few recent snips from her onlyfans (my first ever upload so hope it works)

Cutch42
Cutch42 commented
I can try and source some vids when I have the time

D
djkoel commented
Do you know if you that video is actually available on her site? And if so what is the price. If it's reasonable, I'll grab it.

dooder1515
dooder1515 commented
Gratitude, brother. Anything with Lauren in it (especially videos) would be hugely appreciated as well!

Cutch42
Cutch42 commented
Welcome my man šŸ™ yeah Lauren is a babe, unfortunately not too much of her on there :(

Some Macy content for those interested in her. Not mine but big thanks to whom shared originally.

M
Matthew17 commented
No one got the video with Shelby and ally Rhodes yet

R
Robinbread commented
Says folder not found?

B
Where does this content come from? Does she sell it herself or is it from Shelby?

J
Jacobmascot commented
Iā€™ll buy her stuff if I can find where to buy

mirror and reupload of the Macy content to bunkr as some appear to be having issues with the gofile link. Thanks again to OP.

3 Comments
B
Iā€™m bumping THIS comment because surely someone knows where Macy posted this stuff and if webcam get more, i will happily buy

B
bruh69696931555 commented
Does Macy have her on only fan page or a page on here? There have to be a video where sheā€™s getting fucked.

B
bruh69696931555 commented
- I added two more videos

Last edited:
4 Comments
C
chickenminge1 commented
Have you got the video from that shoot with heralteregoo by any chance mate?

M
MJGIRLS commented
J
Jackojj00 commented
Any luck?

Couple of short ones with the sisters

C
Caameron575 commented
Reup?

M
Macedonia13 commented
E
eaglesfan6 commented
D
Deleted member 5975898 commented
E
eaglesfan6 commented
BEST FRIEND SLEEP OVER GONE WILD šŸ˜ˆ Rebecca ( ) and I were trying to get a little nap in, not long before her boyfriend decided it was time to wake me up. He secretly snuck in and let me deepthroat him before flipping me over and fucking me DoggystylešŸ˜² He just couldn't help himself šŸ™Š. Rebecca wanted to get a taste too so we took turns sucking and fucking nathans cock while eating each other out šŸ˜» We moved the fun outside where he fucked us both in Doggy, missionary, cowgirl & reverse! All of our favourite positions... Watching her man go balls deep inside my pussy while using a vibrator on her is also my new favourite kink šŸ˜œ The way we got on our knees for him to paint our faces with cum at the end was the best way to top off this naughty surprise fuck fest šŸ˜» This was the first time she ever let her man fuck another girl too šŸ˜

Comment