A youtuber duo who started funny youtube channel and did challenges such as lipstick and would kiss kiss, grind and grab eachother's asses but they stopped doing youtube due to some cry babies that would watch their videos but also criticze them in thier reaction video to gain views. Nareme started onlyfans where he published some jerking video in the home some videos and pics hide the face of a girl which resembles his sister niniva alot.
You must be registered for see images
With Sister(niniva)
With mom

nothing

1 Comment
Solomongrundy
Solomongrundy commented
At this point I just wanna see her nudes lol

Nov 15, 2023
Wow, Can you post their video

Solomongrundy
Solomongrundy commented
so i was doing some more digging on the pics. one of the videos on his OF is a girl that can be Niniva, but the woman has a tat on her forearm so automatically not her (checked nini's tiktoks, no proof of tat on any arm. )

J
jlx614 commented
that one pic of the side profile 99% looks like his sis. need a hero to hit the DMs and see if he's got any videos with her

C
Camgrif commented
Would love to see him and sis together!

Solomongrundy
Solomongrundy commented
yeah I don't think that's gonna happen. And if someone does have it, they won't share I'm sure.

Will this be the sister?

N
notasmurf420 commented
subbed a couple months ago, the sextapes include a girl with a pierced bellybutton - of which niva does not have

Solomongrundy
Solomongrundy commented
yeah I just subbed to see if anything new but no, they lie on each other's ig saying they have content together. Fucking liars

L
Lamely commented
Yes, he also has another pic fucking her.

Solomongrundy
Solomongrundy commented
You got the pic? Most likely, it is not her.