Requests Millie Cha

She went by Lolly_Love and Lillywuxo in past here's what I found on Bunkr and Coomer plus her other threads on SMG.
Enjoy! :)

Her threads on here

Comment
Her YouTube channel got terminated. I saved these three videos randomly. I wasn't sure if there was interest in her YouTube channel or I would have saved everything as it was released and in 4K.

2 Comments
startyof
startyof commented
I saved them. There were 7 videos at the time with 4K-FISHNET-LINGERIE---CUTE-ASIAN-IN-PINK being the most recent. I could upload later if you want

Edit: I included videos from a previous channel. The titles beginning with 4K were from her recently deleted channel. The chun li and the skimpy bikini videos were duplicates.

Last edited:
draje1
draje1 commented
Feel free to this is the thread where people want her content. What happened with myself is I think the thread where people care about try on videos is a different one than the one I been checking out. So it screws me over thinking people dont care about women. But it is the thread that the problem people dont care about the thread the women I post are great.

Last edited:
What I saved in 4k back in April. 2 try ons and 2 cleaning videos.

4 Comments
draje1
draje1 commented
Hopefully someone saved the videos from her two other accounts. She had one that was terminated in May 2024. The one that got terminated yesterday which may have been the one that brought her attention. Not sure what thread that was. It wasn't one I post in lol. And then she has this account that still up but most of the videos have been privated. Only that one from 2 months ago still up.

Larryscurlymoe
Larryscurlymoe commented
Post in thread 'exhibitionism from youtube (please open new "oops" thread)' https://forums.socialmediagirls.com...please-open-new-oops-thread.4624/post-3475374

It was this post that I noticed. I only found the YT account you listed by searching for her on the YTboob site. Had found her way back when I got the videos I shared. Forgot about her in the grand scheme of things so I didn't notice she got deleted. None of the vids I had had her name so I didn't know what to look for until today. Have subbed to that page and also followed/favorited her OF/Fanslys so I have a reference to return to haha.

draje1
draje1 commented
That makes sense I don't really post try on videos in that thread. It seems like a chicken/egg with YTboob either they get the videos off the cameltoes or exhibitionism thread or a forum somewhere with similar content. Or users look to that site for new videos. Because I remember that fashion show being posted in one of those threads than it appeared on YTboob.

The great thing is Millie has a thread. There are some channels out there they got nuked and have no thread here.

T
thepickofdestiny commented
The pattern I been noticing is once the exhibitionism thread discovers a channel it gets terminated within a month. Happened with Alina, Angelita, Millie, Sunnie Snow, Taylor Skully, and so many others. Thankfully they all came back.