Requests Caya2004

P
Poorpoor commented

its nude pictures doggy No face. No video though.

J
Joedirt1363 commented
I think the doggy pics are fake. She sent them to me a long time ago

P
Poorpoor commented
Maybe they are are cannot her face at all

F
fuckingubby1234 commented
Supposly they are of a model called Evelyn Rossi

Not mine

H
hardshot8855 commented
Omg so sorry... I wasn't seeing my post going through and assumed it was getting black holed somehow.

F
Sheā€™s not on passes I was thinking of someone else

A
Angus0413 commented
What is passes about? I looked passes com but did not notice anything interesting

A
Adam33 commented
Re up?

May 3, 2024
She is pimped out by Scale talent.

Reactions: Energikaninen
Comment
May 3, 2024
She is pimped out by Scale Talent

3 Comments
R
RexLuthor69 commented
This dude has a new IG. He numbers them. This is 18. "I manage models online who make an average of $20,000 - $50,000 per month in their pocket and I've reached out to you because you have the potential to make the ..."

R
RexLuthor69 commented
I don't have IG but looks like the vid is back.

P
Poorpoor commented
what was the CB user name of her Cayas friend. Anyone know ?

May 3, 2024

R
RexLuthor69 commented

Just this past week repeat images have started.

S
Simpworrior22222 commented
What repeat images did you get?

R
RexLuthor69 commented
Latest picture posted on her feed has posts indicating she has stopped replying to messages.

P
Poorpoor commented
The other girl in these vids did she have a CB account ?

Jun 16, 2024
Agency site is back and there is Caya right in the testimonial video.

Reactions: channingtom1011
R
RexLuthor69 commented
New girl lilycruzvip's About Me: Hi everyone I'm Lily! Just a little bit about mee! I love going to the gym it's always one of the best parts of my day! Love live music concerts. I'm studying in Miami (moved here 2 weeks ago) which is pretty hard considering my english isn't the best but trying super hard to learn! So bear with me plss And I would love to travel at some point and get to see the world.. I would definitely rather travel with someone I know loves me and will take care of me. And reading is my fav too.
Sound familar?
lovecaya's About Me:
Hi everyone I'm Caya! Just a little bit about mee! I love going to the gym it's always one of the best parts of my day! I also really enjoy school. I'm studying advertising and marketing. Love live music concerts. And I would love to travel at some point and get to see the world.. I would definitely rather travel with someone I know loves me and will take care of me. And reading is my fav too.

R
RexLuthor69 commented
Another one: miagarciavip Same About Me. I'm thinking maybe this is a copycat agency because this girl's goal was "Goal make me cum in the bath."

T
Tomcat1975 commented
I asked itszoee 2 questions on chaturbate then on onlyfans. I asked her bra size. On chaturbate she said 34c and on onlyfans the imposter said 34d. Then I asked how many tattoos. On chaturbate she said she had 2 and on onlyfans the imposter said 1.

P
Poorpoor commented
Hate to say this but they deserve shit to be leaked, scummy scammers and mia looks like another one on the list

R
RexLuthor69 commented
queenanastasiax another Caya clone. I always hop in and check the member list to see if I can see any familiar names that might be with an agency.

M
MrOperation commented
did queenanastasiax have another account under a different name? Thanks!

R
RexLuthor69 commented
Jun 16, 2024
TTFN message on Caya's OF. I don't think a CB acct. with almost 200K subs is something an agency just gives up. I wouldn't be surprised to see them slide another girl in there.

M
Martin69 commented
Her of is $50 per month now lol

P
Poorpoor commented
wow šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. And its just agency and PPV

R
RexLuthor69 commented

Her last post made it seem like she was coming back. The testimonial video is gone from the agency page. I don't know how you come back from that.

P
Poorpoor commented

googoogaga23

Jun 30, 2024
Looks like her OF got deleted now

3 Comments
R
RexLuthor69 commented
I just saw that. Curious to see if the agency revives the CB acct with a new girl or if they give up 192K follows.

F
lol bye bye I say

T
test001011 commented
It didnā€™t get deleted. Just inactive since she hasnā€™t used it in a month.

Scale talent agency got additional talent to add to (replace?) caya2004/lovecayaxo

(first night getting multiple 1000+ token tips)

T
test001011 commented
G
goodiegumdrops commented
Doesn't matter. She's hasn't been actively in over a week. Probably done already.

R
rema@1310 commented
If anyone can explain how unloading works. I have videos of caya masturebating

P
Poorpoor commented