w.flick r.c0m/ph t0s/braml eyapple/538499 40845/in/faves-97851154@N05/

Reactions: +Belial76+
3 Comments
H
Holden2 commented
That doesn't work though (not even when you remove the spaces and replace the zeros).

K
kami_kaze commented
I'm sorry mate, the picture is still on, maybe it's because you need to log in. But anyways

sorry for reposts.

4 Comments
Johanmorison
Johanmorison commented
also new set on femjoy called "Caramba"

H
Holden2 commented
Here's some of that Caramba set. Looks like they're photoshopping her tits a little. Also, I'm sure I mentioned this earlier in the thread, but, you guys do know she has a twin sister right? It's bizarre that she does all of these nudes and her sister doesn't. Or maybe she does!

S
sirmarcus933 commented
her twin sister actually is a normal girl who has a husband and a son, you can see on her instagram, only Maria is a slut and from her insta you can see that she thinks this is art, let's see how desperate the "art" will be after a couple of years

H
Holden2 commented
Her sister was also a model with the same European model agency (ETM?) as her sister Maria (and Anneth, Kklueva and other hotties). Just don't think she did nudes. But, I believe she's an identical twin so who knows? Probably not though. And yeah let's hope Maria keeps expanding her definition of art! It's already become METart. I'm waiting for more explicit shots and videos.