Off Topic /Ryntai/Rynyt/Rynsicario discussion thread

Nothing new on patreon for 2 months, i can't imagine it's hard to take a few candids here and there. Really hope she comes back soon

Reactions: jkln1234
3 Comments
J
jkln1234 commented
Is she thinking on quitting?

Q
Quickburner2 commented
there's post-samus set tweets from her that talk about future cosplays so i highly doubt she's wrapping up right as she starts getting a lot of patrons. She said on twitter that she's currently working 40hrs a week so that must be her limit. Old patreon posts talk about her hopefully moving into a new place so she can stream/cosplay more often. Seems her current workload might be intentional money-saving for that end. Although I'd imagine custom sets would help considerably since now her patrons know how well the videos turn out

J
jkln1234 commented
That's great. I guess she's just taking a break. Hope She come back soon in her new place and with something great!!!

She pierced her tits, wonder if content is coming

D
DragonLove97 commented
an update, please? Last time I checked she had 108 patreons but there isn’t anything new.

Q
Quickburner2 commented
nothing to report. There's been absolutely nothing on her patreon since February, and the Instagram story of her now pierced nipples was the last thing she's posted. Her twitter is also silent

D
DragonLove97 commented
Thanks for the info, apologies for responding late.
Also I hope she didn’t retired.

Q
Quickburner2 commented
i highly doubt she's retired, the money she makes from commissions will bring her back. Hopefully it'll be this month

Oh man I'm just after remembering she talked on stream once maybe a year or two ago about maybe looking into breast enhancement surgery, but said she wasn't sure. I really hope her huge hiatus isn't because she went through with it

2 Comments
D
DragonLove97 commented
I’m on a dilemma, her breasts were good as they were, but at the same time, I’m curious about this new phase of her, might even like it more. only financial income will tell.

Q
Quickburner2 commented
Id hate for a botched surgery. Not only cuz it'd look horrible, but also because that stuff always fucks with women's heads in a bad way. Here's hoping she returns soon.

I’m curious why she doesn’t return yet, my theory is that her fiancée (I think she is engaged) found about her patreon and pressured her to stop once he knew about it and the leaks.

Who knows?

2 Comments
Q
Quickburner2 commented
There's no way he didn't already know. She posted about her patreon on twitter and Instagram and has posts with her fiancee also on both platforms.
I have 1 idea as to why she's taken so long that's not because of a possible breast enhancement surgery:
We know she got her nipples pierced little bit back, so maybe recovery had some complications

D
DragonLove97 commented
Wish she gets better if that’s the case, health must go first.

Kjngofkjngs123456

Sep 6, 2024
Has anyone gotten anything new at all? From custom sets or anything like that? She hasn’t made anything in quite a while.

3 Comments
D
DragonLove97 commented
Well, checked her patreon and she has less than 90 subs.

Nothing on instagram, or x.

Hope she is okay, any sign of life will be appreciated.

Q
Quickburner2 commented
Her comments on patreon had someone saying he got a custom back around May. I already tried to get the set from him and he ratted me out, so don't bother.

K
Kjngofkjngs123456 commented
Dang that’s a bummer.

she's finally back and showing her pussy lips

D
DragonLove97 commented
Whaat!!?? Dude that was a surprise.

Wonder what happened to her during those months.

A
asdf792 commented
"Within this past year my maternal great grandmother and grandmother passed away, my dad got diagnosed with cancer, my mom fell into a fire pit and is out of commission for at least three months, and I moved into an entirely new house!

My paternal grandparents also have just gotten older, and with my Dad’s diagnosis, I’ve been helping them with chores that they can no longer do themselves."

she's pausing customs for now, says she'll upen up a set number later with "my own set of rules" but she wants to build up patreon over time. apparently she has an entire section of a room set up for streaming and cosplay, so let's hope she actually shows more off.

J
jkln1234 commented
Such a rough couple of months, I Hope she and her family get better soon.

Just curious. Did she say what character the next cosplay is gonna be?

Thanks for the update man, I appreciate it!!

Q
Quickburner2 commented