Requests Yeasure or Yeasure1234

Old stuff, but good. Still searching for face pics

D
Deleted member 5497101 commented
M-less still has the pictures with her clothes and with her face then photos with the same outfit with tits out, but without her face.

They come up from time to time on anon boards too.

Gaylordhardwood
Gaylordhardwood commented

Good find! There was a similar series of pics but she was in a black top. And you could see her tits and and face at the same time.

P
Paizuri7 commented
Anyone ever get that Titfuck folder she recently sold?

R
redmommymilf commented
Any reupload of her pics with face?

This is the worst fuckin website I have ever experienced. Can't even upload a fuckin picture with all these stupid fuckin popups

1 Comment
Gaylordhardwood
add ublock origin to your browser (assuming you are using firefox or chrome at the least) and that should fix the popup situation. then upload pictures to pixeldrain and share the link here.

afa0190

Mar 1, 2024
She has a video, rather lengthy, where sheā€™s in some green lingerie, masturbating, that basically ends with a JOI countdown, does ANYONE have that!? I canā€™t find it anymore for the life of me!

3 Comments
A
afa0190 commented

This is a good one, but not the one Iā€™m seeking. The one Iā€™m looking for was like 6min long, I think, but she was definitely wearing this (or something like this) in the pic Iā€™m linking.

https://bunkr.fi/i/86g7cwzt.jpeg

1 Comment
Gaylordhardwood
you are a king! the only picture of her tit and face in the same frame that i have. A++

warning to others: d/l and save. she will find these and she will get them taken down.

Nov 8, 2023
Her recent Round stuff haven't surfaced yet ?

I'd consider getting some but she's so vague about the actual content.

2 Comments
pragmaticPython
pragmaticPython commented
I bought one of the first rounds of content when she started selling, it was genuinely orders of magnitude worse than the stuff she'd upload for free to erome/eroshare right back at the beginning.

Wouldn't be surprised if there are more than a few "one bitten, twice shy" folk around regarding her paid content

R
redtits commented

Unfortunate but am not too surprised ... Can't remember but I think first round was mostly reposts ?

Comment