A real slutty goth mommy.

I can't find anything on her except these two links.

Here is a video of her playing with a dildo, spreading cheeks and showing titties.

If anybody could find a twitter, instagram.. OF or even a reddit.. it would be great.

I don't know what other names she used before if she used any at all but there has to be SOMETHING out there.

I had a decent look around and so far I haven't been able to find out where else she makes or sells content.

I'll be keeping my eye out and will update if I find something, since I got the impression from some things she said in the VOD that she does sell. The only information I was able to find out was from a news story about her having an arrest warrant a few years back, but it was all dead ends from there as far as content is concerned.

I grabbed the one clip from her Twitch page, which seems to be from a different part of the stream before she went outside, to back it up before it gets deleted, and also the 5m38s outdoor stream you linked to, since playing on that site didn't let me watch it fully.

How did you come across her? In the indoor stream she mentions at one point that she only had 3 viewers, so I'd be interested in hearing how you even found her. From her channel I can see she has 1 mod, and another user made the clip I shared.

• Medal
Reactions: guyver123
4 Comments
A
atrueconnoisseur commented
The Twitch thread on here. Somebody posted her

A
Also the 5min clip is nothing. Just her walking down the street and asking a dude if he wants to fuck and then getting turned down.

S
socialmediaaacct commented
Ah right, I see the post now. Also yeah, nothing really worthwhile, but I just grabbed it since it cut just before she approached the guy and I wanted to see if it lead anywhere.

Btw, looking at your other threads, I follow that Beatrice girl too. I don't think that recordmycam site is legit since the stream times don't match to the sessions logged on camvault which are usually accurate.

I've caught her quite a few times and she never really shows. The one exception is when she streamed with the guy one night about 2 weeks ago, he pushed really hard for tokens and they ended up fucking for about 30 mins. Not sure if she's aware, but he's a notorious online scammer on YT and tiktok.

A
I've been dying to see her getting fucked ughhhhhh.

I've never even seen her nude :(

Yeah the site doesn't seem legit but I don't have anything else to go off sadly.

And she seems like a sweet girl susceptible to manipulation. Damn shame.

But UGH I wish I could find videos of her. Preferably getting fucked. Sucks man