U
unk2023 commented
i tried to remove this comment, but i couldnt. sorry guys

$25 Patreon I forgot to post on this forum šŸ¤
(edit) Zip file containing all images

Last edited:
F
fudgepudge commented
does she still do patreon and stuff like that? i notice these are all 2022/2023.

she doesnt look like that anymore though sadly :/

barrownaught
barrownaught commented
I subbed for a month late last year I think but it's dead now. I posted it on here sometime before that rollback happened and it got wiped. I got some old vods too if anyone is interested.

F
fudgepudge commented
Definitely interested in old VoDs for sure :WeirdGo:

N
new_account_dont_at_me commented
She had to cut off all her hair because her split ends were getting out of control. Don't you remember how thin and frizzy her hair was? She had split ends that were like over a foot long. Only way to fix that is to chop it all off, sadly. She's letting it grow back out. It's not growing very fast. But, she's clearly making the effort to let it get long again.

The Patreon is still active as in the site is still up. But, she hasn't made a new post to it in 10 months now. Last post was september of last year. Odd considering that had to basically be a money printing machine.

Try on videos :BOOBA:enjoy:
(Bunkr missing one vid due to file size limit)

F
fudgepudge commented

oh yeah i totally get it from a personal stand point, I think anyone would be the same when going through that stuff.
Just from my own selfish standpoint its a damn shame, she was probably the hottest girl on any streaming platform (imo) so its just a shame.

but of course life has other plans as usual.

T
TheAccountNow commented
Yeah, she definitely was the hottest girl to grace Twitch. Just watching those old vods of her in her dresses, she had one of the best bodies I've seen on a girl, slim hourglass but great tits and waist. Plus, a super pretty face to die for. Lost interest in Twitch after she stopped, no other girl I found on there really is able to match just being an absolute smokeshow.

N
new_account_dont_at_me commented
That's her dad you're talking about. So, he really did have cancer... AND... he fucking died?! Jesus Christ, dude! He was like, the most important person in her entire life. He raised her from birth all on his own and they were best friends. I absolutely understand why she's been MIA now. I can't even imagine what it must be like like to lose the ONLY most important person in your entire life at such a young age. That poor young girl. My heart goes out to her. What a tragedy. He was such an amazing person. His passion for music and his pure art talent. All those absolutely insane paintings and face paintings she always showed off were always done entirely by him. That was all him, he was the artist. I mean, she can draw and paint too. But, she was nothing like him. Wow, I'm still having to process this myself. I cannot believe he's actually gone. Like, WTF?

T
TheAccountNow commented
It is a damn tragedy, dude honestly seemed super cool. I'm not into tattoos but I think he did her tattoo and its professional level quality. Aside from her streams where she was trying on clothes, the best ones were just him chilling with her. As sad as it is though, seems he lived a happy life, most dudes would give anything to have their daughter look at him the way she did.