Requests Sydnee Goodman

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:
Comment

4 Comments
ā‹–Te Karuā‹—
ā‹–Te Karuā‹— commented
didn't she more or less publicly cheat on her husband a couple of years ago? Everything was hunky dory with her hubby until one day all of a sudden he disappeared from her social media posts and she cleaned her ig feed of pics of him and a few weeks later this new guy "Brandon" showed up? And as far as i can tell she hasn't spoken a word about her marriage or the failure of the marriage since? someone who knows the lore, enlighten me.

R
rustytrombone69420 commented
she mentions her marriage and divorce pretty regularly but idk what caused the divorce.

Twisted.Design
Twisted.Design commented
From what I've listened to her say about the divorce it mostly seems to be about drifting apart or not being right for each other in the end.... like growing into two different people that just aren't compatible anymore. I wouldn't jump straight into cheating conclusions, though. Even though it's the more scandalous route.šŸ˜‚

Who knows? šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø The guy could have been abusive or something. Truth is we might never know unless we're Syd or the guy and even then it's a blame game. It's also something I wasn't dying to know the details about unless she was willing to share with the audience.

Looking forward to her sexy dances though. Maybe she'll show off a thing or two for the viewers.

V
VettelSbinMachine commented

Nah, she talked plenty about her divorce. And she dated around plenty before this new guy appeared.

Never heard about any cheating allegations and I'm personally not inclined to believe them unless the claim comes from one of the parts.

1 Comment
R
She was sooooo close to a nip slip in that loose top.

0806? (lost track of dates)

Comment

________________________________________________________________________________________
Slowed Clip for the super pervy mofos šŸ˜Ž:

Comment

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Comment

Last edited:
2 Comments
R
Lmao she couldn't be more obvious that she is intentionally giving us views down her shirt and I love it.

Twisted.Design
Twisted.Design commented
Seen the robe she's wearing recently? That side boob view is incredible!

Comment

Comment

3 Comments
molofit
molofit commented
Š£ Š½ŠµŃ‘ Š¾Š“ŠµŠ¶Š“Š° ŠŗŠ¾Š³Š“Š°-Š½ŠøŠ±ŃƒŠ“ь Š·Š°ŠŗŠ¾Š½Ń‡Šøтся? Š˜ŃŃ‚ŠøŠ½Š°, Š¶ŠµŠ½Ń‰ŠøŠ½Š° - Š²ŃŠµŠ³Š“Š° ŠæŠ¾Ń‚Ń€ŠµŠ±Š»ŃŠ“ь

L
llyfar commented
well damn
gofile doesnt keep the video up for even a month

Twisted.Design
Twisted.Design commented
Nah thread isn't active enough so downloads aren't either.

Comment

Comment

Comment
0819 At the PokeShow (abridged)

Comment