Requests Julia Pic

Last 3 minutes of the latest OnlyFans live.
$1,300 in tips just for another hand bra!!!!

I have got more of the live but was at work at the time so left it recording. I would have to go through it to see if any notifications with my email address etc. popped up.

Comment

should be everything

3 Comments
B
Bigmanrp commented
Oh man can this be tripped I’m so sad I missed it by a few days

G
George040404 commented
Can you reupload please!

LemmeShootandScore_
LemmeShootandScore_ commented
Reupload pls

Last 15 minutes of last night's joint live with Amelia. I was at work so just left it recording. Both received $1,000 each in tips and yet again you get to see nothing!

1 Comment
R
rustytrombone69420 commented
And they just get off the live immediately after hitting the goal. I don't understand why people tip them.

So this is from her first OF live. I have a 20 min version but its honestly long vid and it takes for ever to upload on gofile. Plus, I have to go through it to make sure I didn't receive any text messages or emails. Be patient because I will upload it in the coming days.

Comment

1:57. Maybe someone can lighten up if y’all want a better look

4 Comments
K
Koomergang33 commented
Can someone mirror this pls

Datchev
Datchev commented
CasualThor
CasualThor commented
She's such a tease. She'll advertise it as full nude and then you see it and she's got pasties on and is facing away from the camera not showing the kitty.

A
angelbabychris commented
anyone get that 4th of july set?

P
Pleasebbyyy commented
After watching the trailer, I think soap is covering her. So she's not nude, just no clothes 😔

Datchev
Datchev commented
exactly this. Every time she sends shit. I ask her. "are you fully nude" and she's like yea. And I ask, "can you see everything without anything covering" and she ignores it and turns on "tip to send message"
To me... It's crazy to spend like 50-80 on content that might not even be what she claims.

P
Pleasebbyyy commented
It's gotta be the management they're under, curious if the women know how much the company exaggerates or straight up lies on their behalf to sell their content.
I get identical messages (and vibes) from julia.pic, gainsbygoose, strongewaifu, maddi_pann, jess0027, u289320447

Datchev
Datchev commented
100% is the management companies. Funny you say that though. maddi pans acct sent me a message about half an hour after jilia pics account and the messages both had the exact same layouts.
You would think that these girls would take an interest in what these comapies are doing, but then again if their content is selling then why would they care too much, they see the dollar signs and are happy .

S
Stoner Boner commented
I have a tele I made for her. it was a public group but I just decided to make it private

S
sirpudge24 commented
Any chance for in invite? I have some vids I can share of her. PM if so. Thanks

M
MiketheBronco commented
I would love to join that *** as well

A
angelbabychris commented
me as well

Comment