Requests Amanda Mariee aka dem0s

Dec 11, 2023
Found this on my old phone idk it anyone seen before, if I’m correct I believe that was her old boyfriend

B
badpig316 commented
Nah that's not her, imaged searched that Pic in yandex and found the set. Some other chick unfortunately

T
thatsexciting commented
B
badpig316 commented
idk just save the image and use yandex image search.

H
Horny_mastadon commented
That chick wasn’t a model and they never made a vid above btw it was just her friend but no good content from it unfortunately. Here’s 4 good vids hopefully most haven’t seen or aren’t already posted but hope u enjoy.

B
bkdirhrea commented
awesome, 2 of them are new for me <3

B
badpig316 commented
You mentioned you had another short BG clip? Bigdog187xo

B
Bigdog187xo commented
R
ReqoMods commented
Still looking about for the video, it’s just a few ass smacking and kissing but it’s well worth it I will find it still searching

Here’s the lil bg vid it’s only 17 secs since she said she forgot to do it but then the next time she filmed the longer one and also I included an AI upscale of an old bj vid too

rustin parr
rustin parr commented
the one where he says something and she says “always!” then starts sucking him? Isn’t there a part where the camera falls over and it’s just sounds in black screen?

B
badpig316 commented
that's the video I was thinking about. You can find that one easy tho

S
SwaggyPPCC commented
No that’s not the one it’s a continuation of the bj vid posted it’s like an additional 15 sec clip. The one your talking about I’ve seen before like you said very easy to find.

S
SwaggyPPCC commented
It’s on CW on Private it’s called

Deum0s - New blow and ride​

You must be registered for see images
never seen this one

4 Comments
M
mark2510lol commented
Same

B
bkdirhrea commented
yeah I'm dying for that one
maybe Bigdog187xo will come thru!

B
Bigdog187xo commented
u have that one or just a screenshot?

B
bkdirhrea commented
I don't have that one, only have screenshot

Anyone have this vid?

H
haylieleote commented

He got salty cuz someone called him out on how much of a degenerate he is so he removed all his links. I reported his blank posts and got them removed

B
Babybear63 commented
B
Babybear63 commented
that's sad because he was posting really good stuff from Amanda

D
Davey123 commented
my first deum0s tribute video

7 min cum challenge

hope you enjoy, and hope more of her videos surface :)

4 Comments
B
berkeleyalumn commented
this the hottest thing in the world have you made more of these for others?

B
bkdirhrea commented
yep

B
berkeleyalumn commented
B
Babybear63 commented
Nov 5, 2023
She deleted her IG account not too long ago... like, say, 2-3 weeks ago. Dunno to what effect this helps but hoping someone found this helpful. She wasn't active but at least it's some sort of sign she's alive, even if she's scrubbing some footprints of hers off the web. Keep in mind, that insta account was relatively old. It had posts dating back a lot of years. So yeah...

B
badpig316 commented
All her personal accounts are still active. She hasn't had an insta that was legit in over a year, it's been other people pretending to be her. Her Facebook is still active. She's just living her life with her husband.

B
Babybear63 commented
I'm suffering from Amanda Mariee Deum0s withdrawal 😔 Help 😣

B
bkdirhrea commented
R
ReqoMods commented
Same brother. Everyday since she stopped doing what she was doing