Requests maartalu2_

She has 2 different tiktoks and she has a subscription for both...

Reactions: aqmask
L
Lord Hypnos commented
She sent me a message, probably sent it to all her subs on her main acc, and asked us to sub to her second account Maartalu_ where she will do more exclusive sub lives. Prob just a way to get more dough but if u got $5 over, why not...

P
Paul131 commented
If she wants subs why doesn't she plug it on her main channel

C
Cnc74 commented
Do you know there is a way to watch live subs without being a sub?

Apparently the tiktok web interface kicks you out of the stream if you are not subscribed, but if you have the stream link you can continue watching or capturing it

"cococut video downloader" allows you to do that, it works better in edge browser

Traveller_
Traveller_ commented
This only works when the streamer switches from a public to a subs-only live. If the sub live starts right from the beginning, you won't even know about it.

C
Cnc74 commented

Yes, that's true, but 100% of the lives she does start in open mode
She has gotten into the habit of accumulating a lot of viewers and switching to subs just before closing, she really doesn't do anything special in subs mode, it's just her way of fooling a few unsuspecting people
The other day while in subs mode she even told the chat to say things like she was getting naked or something like that so that those who were outside would read it and subscribe

W
Woodenstick commented
she do some naked show or this tread its just for her in bikini for ever??

H
Harry_Lime commented

I tell you why you should not subscribe to her. She realized that her subs don't even understand her and she actually mocks them sometimes. Some weeks ago she was bragging to an older woman that she was making 800ā‚¬ a month with her tiktok subscription without doing anything. She just baits people into buying it then waits for 3 or 4 people to subscribe before end it.

So 5ā‚¬ is nothing for us but if many people continue to fall into this stupid loop... it's actually the reason why she doesn't even consider to open an Onlyfans. In short: no subs no money for her and most likely she will bite the bullet and try to sell some explicit content.

G
gsg commented
lol sucks for whoevers paying but that's kinda funny that, I mean, if I were in her position I'd do the same thing, just get to rake it in while chatting shit

S
sharkeye74 commented
if you're watching on the app you can literally do like a like half swipe type thing and watch the sub lives still if they start from public, save your money people haha