Requests Rachel Garley

McGavin

Account Warning
Jul 27, 2024
The set was disappointing after the build up. I'd have been fine with some hot softcore action but all there was basically were several images of her in a dark room having her tits and body groped by three black guys and a couple of shots of her from the back making out she was sucking dick. One of the shots was just one of the men with a wine glass! If she continues to do B/G, she needs to up her game for the next try. Not really good enough for the money she's charging for it. Some video would be nice too.

To be honest in all my experience on OF there's only been one model who provides constant high quality material, is approachable and really does right by her fans with reasonably priced sets and drops. And does a lot of extra special content privately too. Most of the others i've encountered are egotists who charge way too much for low quality content or tease and fail to deliver what is promised.

Last edited:
2 Comments
G
GeneralApricot commented
might you be able to post the pics?

M
McGavin commented

McGavin

Account Warning
Jul 27, 2024

Comment

McGavin

Account Warning
Jul 27, 2024
I posted them above. I mean a few of them are sexy but actually thinking about it this looks more like some kind of candid party snaps. I wouldn't really label it a "shoot". Its a strange mix of that and stills from a Blacked Raw or Blacks on Blondes set. Now that I wouldn't mind Rachel emulating a lot more!! I don't think i'd dip again without a guarantee that the B/G would be a lot more exciting!

3 Comments
G
GeneralApricot commented
Even with your previous comment that it was "disappointing", the set was still much worse than I expected. However I'm very grateful to you for sharing.

T
Teddy10 commented
Probably not disappointing for her bank balance though

M
McGavin commented
I actually don't think this was a newly shot thing too. As I said above it has the feel of a candid party thing and maybe its something she's had in her archives a while. If she ever does do any B/G in the future she needs to go a lot more out there, really get naked and really sell it as having proper sex. Part of me sadly doubts she will do that though. I do honestly think that B/G is dying out a bit especially on platforms like Only Fans. Models seem to focus more on doing G/G these days and I wish more could be persuaded to go the B/G route. I'd love to see another full breakout like Maitland Ward one of these days.