Requests NURFITRIYANA nurfitrisaja1

TikTok -
2nd Tiktok -
Instagram -
Youtube -
Linkr -

She occasionally teases on her main tiktok but doesnt show much so she doesnt get ban. She would use her alt accounts as a "cam 2" but I'm unsure if she actually shows anything.

You must be registered for see images

• Love
Reactions: Bucolic1
Does anybody know if thereā€™s something good in here?

4 Comments
B
bebika4697 commented
nop , are the same youtube videos

S
summersaltfort commented
I forgot what her other private tiktok account was i think its "lion998" or something like that but I cant find it anymore so I think she got banned and you need to gift her a corgi which is 300 coins(under 5$), you type your ig name in chat and she will add you to her private ig where she apparently shows.
Unfortunately I can't buy any coins because for whatever reason tiktok isnt letting me.

B
Badpete commented
she's a scammer, bought her corgies and no videos nor private ig.

S
summersaltfort commented
Did you gift her on her main account? I think its better if you did it on her private tiktok if she made a new one. When i was on her private tiktok she would interact with the viewers who gifted her and tell them to accept her friend request on ig and it does look like she shows because she kinda goes off camera and unbuttons her shirt. sorry u got scammed, maybe she doesnt talk about any of that to not get banned idk im just speculating. You can try to message her and give proof that u gifted her and ask for her private ig but she might not answer.