Requests Alessia medina (YouTube)

Preview video for post above

H
Hellion11 commented
It's a bloody shame that you've been burnt, and as result less will be shared. Thanks for what you have shared, we need more people sharing here.

R
ricflair1 commented
I'm quite surprised that this is news. They have been married for almost eight months now and had been engaged for almost exactly one year before that. The photos are not hidden, or private, or anything else. Ok, I guess MOST of them are private, somewhere, but I'm looking at ten different ones, plus a video montage of those and many others right now, that are totally out in the open. You just have to look at less obvious things.

Also, yeah, Etienne definitely was with Eva and most of her photos on insta were by him, until sometime, like two months before the engagement photo, when she stopped listing him. They all aren't friends on Insta anymore, btw. Definitely were before. So yes, it's very likely that this is one of the many many breakups after lockdown. In fact, he started taking photos of her for her onlyfans a bit over half a year before the engagement. So I wouldn't be surprised if there was cheating on his part. Even though we'll probably never find out what really happened. Might have just been the usual "they were pretty much on the final stages of their relationship and along comes the friend and he falls for her" (get it? fall? I see myself out...)

U
UserReqd commented
Guys we're following a hot girl on the internet, it doesnt need to be this deep.

Lyuiiu420
Lyuiiu420 commented
Exactly, and yes I think those I found was on the insta and the website of the photographer (of the wedding).

Oil me up

3 Comments
A
AhKePal commented
Thanks, you are a hero!

The_Cookie_Man
The_Cookie_Man commented
🍪 Give this hero a cookie ! Or two ! 🍪

Z
zero9001 commented
Holy shit.

New set!

An oil is any nonpolar chemical substance that is composed primarily of hydrocarbons and is hydrophobic (does not mix with water) and lipophilic (mixes with other oils). Thanks wikipedia.

Fun fact: this took about 40 actual minutes in the shower to get clean from.

[Fall lounges nude and oiled and ready to shoot through a tube at accelerated speeds.]

No extras this time! These were the best forty from the photo set so I hope you love them!! Let me know which ones were your favourite!

3 Comments
E
eugenee84 commented

lightened up a bit.

Y
Yato3001 commented
Has anyone checked out the set? I'm assuming nothing worth it?

E
emerald1984 commented
There are a couple of pics where you can see a bit of areola (assuming she's not wearing pasties but honestly it's too dark to tell). Nothing special unless you're a fan

I expect brightened pics on my desk by tomorrow!

4 Comments
Taoxlegion
Taoxlegion commented
V
VettelSbinMachine commented
I'm 90% she has pasties on

T
TimTJ commented
I
ismiregalde commented
I don't think that would make sense. She is not doing a live-show. Pretty sure she reviews each photo. With that being said...I would love to see the outtakes :cool:

Here for you to project your feelings about horrible filthy stoners upon me, for I am a high elf.

[Fall smokes a herbal cigarette and a herbal water pipe in front of a projector. Coloured patterns cover her body and the space behind her. She wears pasties and a sheer knit top.]

I held back the final six images during which I remove the top. They're all yours for tips over $50, so get into my DMs if you want to see them!

L
lolwutmate commented
often i'll wait for a leak of the extra photos and then decide if they are worth paying extra for. but no one has even leaked the normal set yet that i've seen. and we're missing a few of the past sets as well.

Taoxlegion
Taoxlegion commented
Yhea sorry bro, but as soon as I see nipple patches I am gone... I am in for the tits and tits without nipples is like cake without candles... still cake, but not a birthday cake...

Taoxlegion
Taoxlegion commented
L
lolwutmate commented
i've not seen anything leaked since the camper van set except for the dancing video.

X
xnex commented
Taoxlegion We're missing mainly the "forest walk", "screens" and "bloody witch" sets I guess (these are not necessarily real names)

New set preview

2 Comments
X
xnex commented
"Do you want to get lost with me?"

Hiya! I'm back from Thailand and I am so excited to show you the stunning and delicious photos I took! It was so warm that I felt so natural just walking around in my bikini and not much else. The other guests at the resort definitely were lucky for the free show 😜

((Inside are 40 photos of Fall in a purple bikini and green robe as they traipse around in lush greenery giving you a little show in gorgeous golden light.))

As usual! There are 6 images that I had to keep for those who tip $50+ to complete the set, but! I also put in a photo that my photographer called "The Hottest Photo We've Ever Taken" so idk that seems like a pretty high bar to me but I'd love to know what you think~! ❤️🥰

Taoxlegion
Taoxlegion commented
has anyone of us bought this set?

You must be registered for see images

YOU WOULDN'T DOWNLOAD A JACUZZI
I wanted to show you a bit of the grounds of my little resort hideaway, did you want to come inside?

[Fall wears an orange sheer two piece and lounges around a luscious garden with a jacuzzi and a lot of greenery. The humidity is close to 100% but you probably can't see that]

As per usual, the collectors who want to see the final six photos are welcome to send me tips over $50.

Hope you all feel as relaxed and chilled (figuratively) looking through these as I felt on this trip.

O
ouiahfo commented
it's still there in the archived section - she archived a bunch of the old 6pics/10$ posts when the new 40p/30$ model brough in more revenue and she did the anniversary sale of all the old sets. that was an expensive day :rolleyes:

DergoCypher
DergoCypher commented
Yeah, that wasn't a set I bought that day.

Taoxlegion
Taoxlegion commented
das she really means that next to the 6 for 10 dollar she wants 10 dollars a photo??

E
emerald1984 commented
That's how she used to price them, yes. Now it's $30 for about 30 photos with 5 extras at $50

Here's the 40 pics from the Spa set.
Can't get the last 6 bonus pics ATM

S
SMGCAV commented
Saying "sheer bra" and wearing pasties is like saying I'm naked under this parka.

"You can really seeing I'm wearing multiple layers!"

So hot.

L
lolwutmate commented
btw lads today is her bday, and i'm sure she would appreciate any tips! ;)

U
usernametakenonothersite commented
On my last B-day I would have appreciated seeing her tits... but alas, I guess we'll both be disappointed.

Taoxlegion
Taoxlegion commented