Requests Olivia kiara

You must be registered for see images

Comment

Deleted member 654444

Deleted Account
I LIKE IT! Getting Addicted Newbie
Sep 16, 2020
Old

Look at the size of those breasts. Olivia once said that she dated for awhile, imagine how lucky that person was. Sucking those tits and being suffocated by them must be a wonder! Olivia should produce a video breastfeeding someone, that's my opinion

Last edited:
Comment
I know that people here don't like people to write without posting anything, but it's just that they don't even have anything to post! THE WOMAN DISAPPEARED! Nothing on insta, deleted almost everything from Youtube, Twitter, I don't think anything about her anymore, does anyone know what happened? Last time I heard from her over 1 year ago, she said she was leaving Brazil, after that, nothing. I really enjoyed her ASMR.

3 Comments
D
Deleted member 654444 commented
For a woman with those colossal breasts, if she were more vulgar and if her videos were longer, her subscriber numbers would most likely be high.

A957700
A957700 commented
kra.md.png

Well, finally an update. I'll wait and check out her Insta for more updates/content, then I'll sub for a month or something if she ends up starting up her patreon/OF again

G
Greenbunny2112 commented
at least we have something finally, hope she gets better

I used to have HEAPS of her content but lost my old drive and this is about all I can find scattered around the internet :/

D
Deleted member 654444 commented
Little is known about his VIP plan that costs $200.

I believe it is a scam.

Olivia Kiara, or rather Ririka, could have a large number of subscribers in her OF.

She is short, skinny and has colossal boobs that, according to her, are natural. If this is true, her boobs are the biggest I have ever seen.

Recently, her OF has been updated, but there may not be anything relevant

A957700
A957700 commented
Not worth subbing till she puts out more content or that she'll be more active on there. iirc she's still recovering from bronchitis or something, from what her Instagram post said a few weeks back

C
chunkyboi commented
Problem is who tf is going to pay $200 and have the HIGH risk of seeing fkn nothing

G
Greenbunny2112 commented
is not high risk even, it's 100% this slut is not gonna show tits or pussy as long as someone pays for "teases"

Deleted member 654444

Deleted Account
I LIKE IT! Getting Addicted Newbie
Sep 16, 2020
(Old) Colossal tits

Hey Olivia, I know you access this forum to research your leaks.

It's about time you started recording explicit videos of those colossal breasts.

A video of you breast feeding would be incredible too.

G
Greenbunny2112 commented
Re-up?

B
Bluezao12345 commented
Re-up pls

O
olympian commented
She just recently did another ASMR video.

O
olympian commented
When did she do this video, 2021?

O
olympian commented
Was there ever any audio to this video? Could you actually hear Olivia's voice as she talked?

J
julioporto1234567 commented
O
olympian commented