Requests Alessia_model onlyfans /alessiafitmodel instagram

You must be registered for see images

Well let's see what happens.

Hopefully someone buys it from her, because I literally can't, and I don't really want to sub to a dude's onlyfans just to purchase a video.

2 Comments
G
grizzly0192 commented
she is saying its blowjob video

H
Helljack commented
it's progress. She also did multiple shoots in a short space of time recently so maybe vaginal sex is in one of those. Hope someone posts it.

Jan 28, 2024
R
Rocilo commented
R
Rocilo commented
I make new account with out card but still I can't see her page

R
Rocilo commented
So stupid woman

H
Helljack commented
In that case, you have probably been IP banned.

You'll have to use a VPN then to see her page.

Guys I got the video but i dont know how to download cause controlslist="nodownload" in inspect element. please any Let me know asap

Last edited:
4 Comments
M
mvids86 commented
look up a video downloader plugin for whatever browser you're using. The video downloader will automatically recognize the video playing on the page. I use video downloader professional on firefox.

A
Atom2200 commented
Screen record not work black screen appear, anyone know this?

B
BlueDiamonds commented
I use YTSaver to download DRM Videos or I use CleanShotX to screen record everything in perfect quality Atom2200

A
Atom2200 commented
nautkicker86
nautkicker86 commented
Is it not working for anyone else ? Even when I try to just play the clip itā€™s not working ?

M
Millind commented
Really? U r obsessed with her? I am telling u, I first saw her 3 yrs back on Twitter . I used to follow Elle Matthews at that time. Since I saw Alessia, I have become an absolute maniac and an addict of her. I never ever jerk off to any other woman or actress. Its like Alessia has captured my mind. I started crying when I saw her OF screenshot šŸ˜­ that she will be doing a BJ scene. After all these years, she is finally comfortable in doing these hardcore BG scenes and not just titfucks or handjobs.
Bbcslutwife is good too. But nothing in comparison to this extremely sweet juicy slut.

A
Atom2200 commented
R
Rt4867 commented

Scrnli Screen Recorder. It's in the filename.

Nov 3, 2023

3 Comments
H
Helljack commented
I'd be shocked if it wasn't just another blowjob, but a man can hope.

M
Millind commented
Yeah. I think level 2 is just she blowing the guys she worked previously. I think level 3 would be fucking.

R
Rocilo commented
Part two

Nov 3, 2023
The video is out!

Alessia writes about it:
The reunion with @bigdicknickPPV was long overdue so I was so excited to see him again!! I loved the Nuru massage he gave me on our first shoot together and since then I've had only one thing in mind.. You guys know I love a challenge so I really was looking forward to see how much I could deep throat that super long cock of his.. I was surprised to see how deep I was able to go!! He's also one of my favorite guys to titfuck because of his length!! And if that wasn't enough, for a proper ending he gave me what you guys have been asking for.. a nice proper facial!! Loved every second of this collab and I know you guys will too!! Enjoy!! Xoxo, Alessia ā¤ļø.

Reactions: Todesangst
4 Comments
H
Helljack commented
> And if that wasn't enough, for a proper ending he gave me what you guys have been asking for..

šŸ˜®

> a nice proper facial!!

šŸ˜”

Anyway, it's also on his Manyvids, if you happen to have been banned from Alessia's OF for asking her if she'll do a sex tape, years ago... She was very sensitive back then.

T
tomas51 commented
the video is too expensive for me, but I hope someone can buy it and post it
we can throw it together in some way, it wouldn't be a problem for me

T
tomas51 commented

T
tomas51 commented

Nov 8, 2023

M
Millind commented
Bruh what the hell? Its been so many days. When are you actually gonna upload it? Its not a joke anymore. That super juicy slut keeps teasing us with her blowjob videos. Here you keep teasing us with these screenshots without any sign of the video !!!

A
apple1812 commented
I went through your posts. You dont contribute anything all you do is keep begging and now demanding people post shit. Maybe shut the f up and post something instead of being a freeloader. Also stop obsessing over Alessia

SpaceDAB
SpaceDAB commented
You actually get frustrated on people who dont post the video for you to jerk off? Are you for real?

S
Sladesteivi commented
Rolico donest have anything , he source from other website and post it here , dont beg him guys, hes one piece of shit