Requests Luna_kitsune

4 Comments
A
Alexisrandal22 commented
let see it? it appears that it was deleted

Alexdcurrier
Alexdcurrier commented
there is a thread here, I am able to see it. But there is very very little here, pretty old posts, nothing recent. 9 posts to be exact, and pretty much all of it already deleted..

It might be a thread that is locked behind a certain profile reaction score. In the past, threads could be created with this restriction, and you had to have so-odd many likes on an account to even see them. The feature to create the threads has been removed on this site, but the restrictions still remain on the threads themselves. You can gain this score yourself, but like i said- you're not really missing any content. And many models have threads, 1 locked in this manner and another "free" score-less version with basically the same stuff. If I am able to, and any content actually remains, I might copy it over for those that search and dont have the reaction score for that thread. That old feature has been so annoying.

Alexdcurrier
Alexdcurrier commented

This was the only link not dead (and it appears to be the free stuff anyway), or not on camwhores locked for some reason, and it doesnt look like much but I'm going to look into it anyway

A
Alexisrandal22 commented