Requests Katelyn Seay Campisis (TheCampisis)

B
B00mR00m commented
STEVE WILL DO IT
STEVE WILL DO IT commented
XtheseekerX
XtheseekerX commented
coming from a COWARD that's rich

T
tweedledeedee873 commented

Even if the account page is hidden you can use these URLs to access some features.

These seem to work:

profile URL +

/warnings
will give you the account's warnings

/ignore will let you ignore the account

/follow will let you follow the account

/report will let you report the account

Find all comments by a user

For the user_id get it from the profile URL. My URL Is https://forums.socialmediagirls.com/members/tweedledeedee873.1594449/ and my user ID is the number after the period (1594449).

Find all posts by a user
Add &content=thread to the above "Find all comments by a user"

New boobs!

S
spasticpenguin commented
Looks like she went a little too big

G
Goathl commented
While I agree they were nice tits she has had 3 kids, they were not amazing.

P
Pmme_ur_pierced_nips commented
Ugh why do all these chicks have to go ruin them with bolt ons

L
loppilloso commented
exactly...plastic boobs are such a turn off, they are so disgusting...girl with fake boobs are always a second choice :( and she wasnt even flat chested...it's really a mistery, women brains today are really totallly fucked (the same for fucking hilarious clown botox lips)

May 16, 2024

hey guys, any recommendations on youtubers / vloggers with of ??? (not the fucking try on sluts)

2 Comments
L
loppilloso commented
boring as hell

STEVE WILL DO IT
STEVE WILL DO IT commented
Sad when even the people seeing it free knows it's wack content. They should be ashamed of themselves. Post good content and make buyers happy already

C
CrownofIron commented
I never understood the point of a woman to show 98% of her body, except for two nipples which she guards like Fort Knox.

S
stinkum23 commented
what does that mean? They look all natural

XtheseekerX
XtheseekerX commented

lol sadly no she had to ruin them it was almost as sad as Bowie passing šŸ¤£

B
BrazilianMan commented
I think this guy with her is dicklet

Same vid just different links

Comment
R
Rohije2097 commented
Dear god what a scam.

SpaceGhost
SpaceGhost commented
I purchased the lifetime subscription for YTSaver, it works pretty well for easy downloads. And the $40 or whatever is worth it because I buy more than that in content. The only thing is, you have do download either from the message or from the wall, it doesn't seem to work when I try to download from the purchase section. Feel free to DM me, but it works well for DRM protected content.

OrsinovBlack
OrsinovBlack commented
Lol in what way is she naked ?

pillguy
pillguy commented
jesus, it's like some of you were born yesterday.

1. She's never done nude before and you think she is suddenly baring it all for just $40. Use some fucking common sense.
2. She doesn't explicitly say the photos are nude. She is asking a question about a "what if" scenario then lets your imagination do the rest. The question is: [what if] you walk in and see me naked [in the same poses that are in these photos]. It requires the ability to read between the lines.
3. This is a common marketing tactic used in all kinds of industries (and by hundreds of OF girls). Let dumb consumers make dumb assumptions and spend their money as result of it.

These are the consequences of living in ignorance.

Two vids from the set above

4 Comments
M
Mason92 commented
stone tits

Heavenly_Foe
Heavenly_Foe commented
bolt ons

C
Churato666 commented
Thanks

H
Houseofgremory71 commented
She looks so incredibly uncomfortable in those videos, and the tits look awful. Rock hard and spaced miles apart