Emma has done a shooting for nip-activity.com and now she is in the poll against Emily Moon for who will be released in october. This is the first time I've seen Emma working with a professional "main stream" website! Let's hope the poll goes her way.
imagee332e73db3de2bf4.md.png

A
Azula2000 commented
in other countries it's ok to walk around naked? We all know that won't fly in the US lol

K
kenneth0 commented

It does in san francisco and probably other places

FlashingEmma
FlashingEmma commented
He's pretty quick with everything! We both have our footage I plan to combine. Not sure if he is going to keep his pure style or mix it with Aaron's footage, so we'll likely both have our own version of the video to enjoy :)

FlashingEmma
FlashingEmma commented
You'll have to wait to watch the video to see how it went šŸ˜‰ I don't want to spoil too much of the fun before the video is released, but it was absolutely the most brazen place I've ever been nude!

K
Kubinen commented
Oh we'll wait to watch it.. ;) once it's on here.

16mscud commented
Itā€™s legal to be naked in public in Spain as long as itā€™s not sexual. Their Supreme Court made that decision early last year.

FlashingEmma
FlashingEmma commented
Eh... šŸ˜… Reality was a bit different depending on where you were

16mscud commented
Iā€™m guessing you were in Barcelona? The local government there doesnā€™t like public nudity and it likes to pretend that itā€™s a separate country from Spain, so yeah I can imagine that reality was different from the Supreme Court ruling.

B
Brandon00 commented
H
hands1290 commented
My Money is on you Emma

1 Comment
S
stevonius commented
I've been waiting to see this for so long! Thank you so fucking much.