Off Topic partyhardcore/dancingbear

ph 2003. all i can find is these short clips. if anyone knows of a place the full versions can be downloaded let me know. im aware of the spankbang low quality versions.

S
soymuchocalor commented
eco
he surely found in this way. Anyway it is not his problem, it is our. Are you afraid to install vlc on your phone or a working player instead the shitty stock player?

E
eco commented
VLC player shows wrong timestamps, the duration is wrong and rewinding doesn't work properly. Who watches this shit on phone anyway? Dont you have computers?

S
soymuchocalor commented
eco
I don't use phone I'm on pc and i use MPC anyway :PepeLaugh:

U
ujmnnh commented
Not play video

https://gofile.io/d/whjMRg
phc89

this corrects an error with my original 89 :oops: that i only noticed a few days ago..... anyone spot it? :unsure:

F
frigukucri commented
PH89 happened in the middle of the PHGC run... it happened right between PHGC 21 and 22.

S
sirgordo1 commented
look for

CZECH CASTING - MARTINA (8032) (she made other ep. too)​

I
ImheretoMasturbate commented
Anyone have any vids where the stripper nuts inside the girls, I remember a small compilation on xvideos years ago but it's gone now. There was quite a few accidents too.

2 Comments
Hemi345
Hemi345 commented
She is in alot of czech mega swingers videos and other ph parties

1 Comment
Ben56
Ben56 commented
Thanks for sharing!
Who can ID that brunette girl with the dress with a black/white/gray square pattern and does not dare to do things in the front of the cam?
Is there a multi cam for PHGC31?
Thanks