Requests Natscray

Reupload? The first groups of photos + the second video were taken down

F
Freedom432 commented
I enjoy the drama of people asking for new stuff or to reupload and then others complaining about it.

TacocaT RacecaR
TacocaT RacecaR commented

everytime you make a post to a thread rather than a comment, it pings everyone who watches the thread
Oh noes, the fucking horror. It's just an alert. You can, you know, IGNORE IT. It's almost the people who make forums saw your pain and made a Mark as Read feature just for the unending torture you have of other people wanting to see if someone can reup a thing. You also prove my point that you had to go out of your way to respond to it in the first place. imagine just ignoring things.

Dusty117
Dusty117 commented
well it is annoying and rules are rules
It can lead to a ban

T
Tacocat_Racecar commented
Just wanted to ping this thread to anger the guy here. :ROFLMAO:

watching her stream now on OF and it's great. She set a bunch of goals which guys hit including 2k for full topless. She ignored the goals to sing Disney songs and when they got to about 1800 donated she was like "well you know actually, I don't think I'm gunna go topless". She ended up doing a 10 second hand bra for 2000$. Blamed her scamming on potential leaks šŸ¤£

4 Comments
D
Deleted member 5205833 commented
Did you record it? I would love to see the handbra

D
Deleted member 5162030 commented
Thanks for confirming sheā€™s still alive, I guess

J
Jimmybobby132 commented
Have you got the handbra pic?

T
I mean, glancing at her Instagram would've been proof of life. You were concerned about OF posting.

3 Comments
B
Bambam1222www commented
Other most recients tries to make sure these are new to the forum sorry if there are any repost

T
D
Deleted member 5205833 commented
No duplicates, you're an absolute legend tho! Keep ehm comming

She did stream last night and it was her best yet. Several times she flashed her tits ( was really just nipple slips not full tit ) and was very drunk. Eventually her male partner got very horny and started messing with her. He was inserting a folded knife into her off screen and general fooling around. Eventually he started fingering her, eating her out, and fucking her with a sex toy while she moaned for about ten minutes before they turned off stream to fuck.

Crazy to see her go from a very scammy/lying stream to straight up getting finger fucked on cam

T
P
Powerlifting_boi commented
Y'all, I know this thread seems dead (like bro šŸ’€) but I do have quite a long screen recording of this live. It's mostly the end when she's drunk af and I believe her deep throating the dildo amd everything dude mentioned. Just not sure how to upload the vid

Nick mister
Nick mister commented
S
smx commented
Powerlifting_boi its funny how they all said i was lying and lol, here it is

Powerlifting_boi

Sep 19, 2024
Okay, so here are some screenshot from the live I was talking about. I came into the stream about a third of the way in. But basically, she was just cooking dinner, dancing, and talking about her shut books with her bf. The first few flashes were too quick and some didn't even show anything. As the night progressed however, she got more drunk and more wild. It did turn into more flashes for longer , deep throating a dildo, and her bf eating her out and fingering her. They did eventually shut it off. Love I said, I'll put the videos when figure out how to use bunker and/or gofile.

You must be registered for see images

M
maxybond commented
jesus. seeing her with that Chain on... Holy fuck!

P

Yeah y'all, sorry about that. I'll get on posting them as soon as I can.

J
Jorge4977 commented
Nick mister
Nick mister commented
Oh wow much appreciated if you get this uploaded legend

Powerlifting_boi

Sep 19, 2024

Okay, so I'm pretty sure I did this correctly. I also arranged them in the order that the live was.

D
Dogedogeman2 commented
did i hesr thst right on the video? She said they took her panties off on stream?

P
yeah kinda. At the end of the night she was drunk, but I still feel she wasn't gonna show that. She kept trying to dodge what was shown.

Nick mister
Nick mister commented
Wow legend letā€™s hope she never finds this might end bad šŸ˜³

P
yeah, but others said that it was off screen. Ghat was before I came into the stream.

T
Took a while, but I managed to get the watermarks off without hurting the images much. Thanks Again to Powerlifting_boi for the originals! plus a screenshot I took while editing the clips all into one.

Stream Pics

Stream Clips including a hidden Tit Flash + 2 Pic i forgot

Stream

4 Comments
T
Solid photo editing skills.

D
Dogedogeman2 commented
P
Yo, crazy edit job, my guy. You even caught the quick slip, hella good job. I kept trying to catch it, but couldn't.

D
Dogedogeman2 commented