Off Topic ********!

Could also be identical content issue. As convenient as the whole "download to my Mega" function is as a safeguard against the uploader deleting them or cancelling the account, I always thought it was kind of useless as a defense against official takedowns because I see no reason they wouldn't remove all instances of a violating file.

Comment

Daniel

F
Contributor
Mar 11, 2019
It may be due to rats but there are so many content creators lurking this forum, I receive a lot of takedowns a week.
No promises I still have a few problems to figure out but I'm working on the idea of opening up the Downloads section to everyone as an alternative to MEGA so links won't get taken down as easy

Comment

Daniel

F
Contributor
Mar 11, 2019
For sure I might need to run a test month or two and see what the stats are like

It's Lexi Poll, she makes asmr videos

Reactions: BooBees
Comment

pinina

El Jefe
Contributor
Apr 25, 2019
My Mega just got hit hard! Lost a good chunk of content, I had to take my links down. Someone here is a rat - a stinky rat.
Dammit! I've seen it happen man, that's why when I post links to shit, as easy as it would be to put a MEGA, the safety along with the limited space is just too risky for me. It's like the Vicky Stark MEGA link that popped up. As soon as I saw it I made a new MEGA and got everything off of that one and into mine and I haven't posted mine because that one is still up. If it goes down, once my internet is back up, I can download from there and post them on Zippy or anon and still keep that one safe until I put all of those videos into something else so it's backed up yet again. It's a pain but I hate losing videos and can't stand when you click a download link and you see page not found or something like that. It drives me nuts.

If you get your videos back, don't post your MEGA. They can remove all of it. Download the video itself and post it on a seperate single file download link.

Comment

Deleted member 18559

Leaker
Deleted Account
Contributor
May 13, 2019
Well, I don't think it's necessarily rats. This site (and forum) is getting bigger each day and therefore more exposed. It could be models personally who are low-key on the forum and reporting links.

EDIT: Now I see Daniel already wrote exactly what I thought.

Reactions: BooBees
Comment