Dec 19, 2022
For those who missed it, she said on live that she is planning on making a b/g sometime next month, whether she lying or not I dont know but she seemed genuine enough mentioned it a few times

• Shit
Reactions: The Tactical Banana
J
justwanttohidemyemail commented
She is just full of it to get people to sub. Shes 98% advertisement for her page and does very little there besides have her OF manager which she says she doesnt have send cryptic messages (Hard to repond to a OF message when you're on live but somehow does it perfectly).

T
tribelqueef commented
J
Hard to you know have a convo with someone when you're watching them life and their hands are not on a phone.

S
strawwarts commented
yeah I think she's very good at bullshitting. she wont do a bg/ she doesnt even seem to want to get naked for lts of cash. does anyone else chat to her on OF?- lets discuss. i dont think she has a manager, its all her

IG live flashes

3 Comments
BakedBeanz
BakedBeanz commented
Bruh that was 10 mins ago how u post so fast 🤣

J
R
Radleo commented
Videos don’t work

strawwarts

Jun 23, 2024
here you go guys. rare bit of clunge too

S
strawwarts commented
i got some mini clunge ones

L
ljb9966 commented
Definately keep up the good work, do you think she'll ever release any stronger videos or just photos?

E
euWGAgWuDH commented
We definitely need the vids. I asked her if she did solo stuff and she said no so you guys must be special lol

B
bla1337 commented
bitch is not making sense - she's doing sexual content, there is not difference if those are pics or vids, you will see she will release something when subscribers start to get bored.

Nov 27, 2023
Anyone get anything from her recent lives on ig?

• Dislike
Reactions: cuepo_
4 Comments
X
Xjimenez commented
Scroll up like 2 posts lol

K
Kal273 commented
Obviously you missed the one where she was in a bikini then lol or with her friend

I
irishyums88 commented
yeah shame no one had the one with her friend, did they both flash?

R
reverb64 commented
Nothing happen that live