Nov 13, 2019
You must be registered for see images

3 Comments
R
roman_helmet commented
She even blurs her fucking bikini?

S
SonOf commented
Can we stop posting this blurry shit? It gets people excited for nothing.

If people are not following her FREE OF, then too bad. Those people will never buy her paid content or share it.

KristenH
KristenH commented
Blurs the bikini and the feet, lmao

3 Comments
Lostyousomewhere
Lostyousomewhere commented
Well done, you're a champion amongst heroes.

R
Robotnik69 commented
Those are excellent. You have no idea how badly I’d like to creampie her.

R
Robotnik69 commented
I want to fuck her pussy so hard that when I cum, it’ll be so much that her belly will bulge. At least, that’s my fantasy

Abby goofed and posted a six image set for free

Comment

3 Comments
R
Robotnik69 commented
She’s super hot but needs to show the nips and puss by the end of the year or sooner.

I
ihavetogohide commented
It will never happen, because people continue to pay her to NOT do it.

R
Robotnik69 commented
She should learn that if she charges like $100 for nudes, everyone will still buy it.

Anyone got this?

3 Comments
M
MegTurneysButt commented
we’re aware. The problem is her content sucks and not spending money on censored shit.

She’s getting close but far too slow

R
Robotnik69 commented
M
mluder73 commented
Jul 29, 2021

Got sick of waiting 🙄

Kaltenbrunner
Kaltenbrunner commented
R
Robotnik69 commented
R
Robotnik69 commented
Yes, and so she should know she has loads of fans who want to see her naked and want to fuck her.

B
Bored_guy0 commented

What a weakass reply, that makes no sense.
so what your saying is because she has fans that want her, then we should show her all of the way to get her stff for free so she can get it all shut down. Great logic dude, 1million IQ

3 Comments
E
Ephemerant commented
Stop wasting our time.

L
Luxurian commented
What was the thought behind posting that?

T
Tubzpeterson commented
HERETIC! forever burdened with being told not to post. This post is a paradox because its me telling you not to post without content, yet here I am posting without content. Just let it go and hopefully the next time we all see a notification it might be content. Maybe dont post unless it has something https://***.com/abby-darkstar-1/28/

Anyone going to get this?

Also, battery was at 69% in the screenshot. Hehehehe

M
MegTurneysButt commented

Yea I’d buy a set just to expose how she watermarks it but $40 for a censored nip? Some must be paying for it since she’s still charging but it has to be the simpiest of simps

R
roman_helmet commented
She's prob using digital watermarks. They're added to the code of the image (if you drag an image into a text reader you'll see the code). The code # is searchable so that's most likely how she finds the leaks. The only way to remove it is to open the image in a photo editor and save it again.

EPIMETHEUS
EPIMETHEUS commented
Anyone got the content that has been lost on this thread?

B
bahi commented
Reup

R
Robotnik69 commented
As fucked as it sounds, that last photo where it looks like she’s topless and showing her fully topless boobs, she literally has on pasties shaped and colored like nipples.

R
roman_helmet commented
It doesn't sound fucked up, it is fucked up. Maybe I'm just stupid, but it makes no sense.

M
MegTurneysButt commented
Oh right I remember that bullshit. I forgot all about that. I used to like her but she has some serious platinum pussy syndrome. On the bright side, her censors are getting so insanely small that they're almost not even visible. I purchased a set recently to test her copyright bullshit and her censors are tiny emoji covering just the nip. Full veiny ass areola on display. I want to share but every time I look at the image I find a new watermark. When I am not busy, I'll pull it up in photoshop and see if there are some filters I can use to quickly find the watermarks.

Worst case, I'll crop out her tits and just post that since that's all we care about anyway. That will give me less of an area to search for the marks.

M
MegTurneysButt commented
And nevermind, I see Dex just posted the set I was going to with the very tiny censor.

1 Comment
S
stevefriend commented
o captain my captain

Comment

Rattrap
Rattrap commented
1st one zoom in between her tits just below them on her belly. 2nd one color bone right side.

L
Luxurian commented
Was he totally unaware that she watermarks her photos?
Because they would have been quite easy to remove, yeah.

CadetLT
CadetLT commented
Guess this has spooked anyone else from getting any more. :(

B
Bored_guy0 commented
No, whats stopping people is that her content is always the same. She doesnt do anything new