Requests Abby Rao

I just filmed the most intimate video I’ve ever done...7 minutes long too👀 are you ready for this? Stripped completely naked and got into the bathtub, the water made it too slippery to hold my girls that my nips kept popping out 🙈but I know that’s your fav. Hopefully you last the whole video💦💦💦

Comment
Stream highlights... She stood in the same position for 18 minutes and talked about stuff nobody cares about and only moved for the other 2 minutes. She also can’t tell time apparently. But she might be doing a bathtub stream in the near future

Comment
Idk if your ready for this. Un-cropped UNCENSORED POV reverse cowgirl tonight. I want you to feel every inch of me.. I’m showing you a whole new side to me you’ve never seen before👀 bet you didn’t think I’d take it to the next level like this huh😈don’t worry the bra comes off too🙈🙈🙈

Comment
Watch my girl get me so wet 💦💦💦 I know all you wanna do is see my nips so I made sure you got a wholeeeee lot of them in this video.. my hands can’t keep them contained anymore😝 do you think they’re cute?

Comment