Requests Adelia Clark

Lera
Paid 200$ for this shit
"THIS IS NOT A DRILL ⚠️⚠️ I know you want it so why the fuck not! iNSANE DILDO PLAY 😸🐱 showing you in all 3 holes 😈🙈🙈🙈 HURRY before I delete it.. most explicit video yet"
leavealike

1 Comment
M
MrOperation commented
Is there any way this could be reuploaded? or if anyone has it and doesn't mind sharing it?

Who got this one?? Hero!

2 Comments
vPulse
vPulse commented
Need to be subbed or some bullshit but that's not a new video the full clips are on here somewhere just might be expired

Lera

R
Roufiktos commented
CAN SOMEONE POST THE DILDO FACIAL EXPRESSION VIDEO ?

X
xenoninja commented
Man I just want her and her sister to have sex with one another

R
Roufiktos commented
New content ?

P
P@lpatin commented
Aug 2, 2022
I got yall with the re up ;))

3 Comments
W
weirdnorwegian commented
Thank you for keeping this thread alive.. She is just perfect. Just wish there were more nude pic/videos of her, and her sister..

L
Llljh commented
What happened to the old stuff

Here You Go Fellas, sum stuff i bought ($7 Treats, Random pics, ect...) just to keep the thread alive... It is what it is, enjoy.

2 Comments
W
weirdnorwegian commented
As long as this thread does not die anything and everything of Adelia is just perfect and very much appreciated, so thank you for helping keeping this thread alive.(y)

vPulse
vPulse commented
I feel like she doesn't post that often which is a shame coz her and lera both had real potential I feel like

Your welcome, would appreciate the likes😈

vPulse
vPulse commented
FullSizeRender_exported_94280.md.jpg
Best frame shot I could get but your welcome to try your self

Z
ZIASs commented
Thanks bud🙏🏼

vPulse
vPulse commented
it's honest work

R
Roufiktos commented
Anything new ? It's been a month

Some Lera pics that i was fortunate enough to get, ain't gonna lie it's decent but far from enough, enjoy fellas. 🍑

1 Comment
vPulse
vPulse commented
Legend

Some of Adelia's free content from February to April

1 Comment
J
Jahil commented
Doesn't she have aproper masterbation or like a sex tape?

Anyone got this

1 Comment
W
weirdnorwegian commented
FUCK, i wish they could take away that fucking bump thread shitbutton so old post don't come up as new ones.. It fucking sucks that all Adelia threads has completely died out, and then old posts comes up as new. So everytime we think a new post has been put out the hope is crushed..🤬