Requests Alexandra Snow

Dec 9, 2022

Alexandra Snow - Melting​

Description:​

It's really starting to warm up around here, isn't it? It's that muggy, sticky, warmth of summer. Where your clothes cling to your body and your scalp drips with sweat. You're used to this heat, aren't you? It feels just like the all-consuming heat of my power. I can change your body with just a look. I can make you sweat, make your cheeks flush, with just a gesture. No matter if you're in the coldest tundra, the second you see me, your body reacts. You love this feeling. It's a heat you just can't escape.

PixelDrain Download:​

Bunkr Download:​

Comment
Dec 9, 2022

Alexandra Snow and Helena Locke - Busted for Feet​

Oh, look what we have here—our newest foot slave. We've completed your interview, and I'm not sure you'll be the right fit for our needs. You seem so easily distracted by our feet. You seem eager to serve both of us, but how are you going to serve us both at the same time? You only have one mouth, after all. I guess we could compromise. While you're cleaning one set of feet with your mouth, the other Goddess will punish your cock and balls! I like this compromise. Get on your knees, foot slut.

CyberFile Download:​

Comment
Dec 9, 2022

Alexandra Snow - Spore Infection​

Hello there. Welcome to my clinic. Thank you for agreeing to be part of my study. I believe this compound we've developed will assist many people in curing their sexual deviancy. This compound explicitly targets incels, so we chose you for the study. Side effects have been tested so far to be minimal. But with the disruption and anger the incel deviants have caused over the years, we think some side effects are worth the greater good. Now I'm going to administer the compound. I think after this treatment you'll feel much better.

Comment
Dec 9, 2022

Alexandra Snow - Flip a Coin​

I get so bored just telling you to jerk off all the time. This time I want us to play a little game. Here's how it works. You're going to get your cock out, first of all. Then I'm going to flip this coin. Heads, you can stroke. Tails, it will be a painful task of my choice. But even that is too simple. I've also got a set of cards that will determine how many strokes or punishments you get per round. Don't worry. I'll walk you through the whole game. You'll either end this game satisfied or sore. Only time and the coin will tell.

Comment
Dec 9, 2022

Alexandra Snow - Small Slave Diet​

You're already so shrimpy. You have to be my shortest slave. You're not good for anything other than being thrown around. But you could be shorter. I think I would like you better if you were shorter. So I've been working with a nutritionist to make you a very special diet and exercise regimen. You will follow this new diet and exercise plan to shrink you down. You're going to be eating all veggies and no protein. I want your muscles to flatten and waste away. I hope you like cardio because you'll also be doing a lot of that. You'll be losing weight and bone mass until you start to shrink smaller and smaller. I'll be able to just pick you up and toss you across the room. Won't that be fun? I think so.

Comment
Dec 9, 2022

Alexandra Snow - Whisper Trance​

You're addicted to serving me. You don't need me to yell at you or berate you. All you need to follow my commands is a whisper. A soft exhalation of air from beautiful red lips is all you need to fall deep into submission. My whispers dance along your brain. The sound of my voice makes your hair stand up on end, and your cock stand at attention. It's easy for me to pull you deep and whisper into your ear. You're my toy. You're my pet. You're my slave for life.

Comment
Dec 9, 2022

Alexandra Snow - Hit the Books​

It's that time again! Time for another CBT assignment. Before you start this video, I want you to go around your house and pick up a couple of hefty books, some string, and a wooden ruler if you have one. Once you're prepared, start the video. I will guide you through new and exciting ways to hurt those delicate twig and berries during this assignment. Cock and ball bondage with an... educational twist. I want to watch you hurt yourself in the most sensitive of places. As encouragement, you get to look at my luscious breasts as you hurt yourself over and over again. It's so fun to watch you slam your cock and balls into a large book. I want to make you scream so loud that I can hear you in my dungeon.

Comment
Cucked by Two Goddesses (Part 1 & 2)

3 Comments
R
registeredagain commented
thre's some visible penetration or is it only 80's stuff?

S
snopyyyyy commented
Link dead

O
Osolotch commented
Re-up?

1 Comment
B
blackorange commented
gofile dead/broken.
would be nice to also make a pixel or bunkr link along with it so we have more than 1 source. esp since gofile is the most unstable

Nov 2, 2023
LoyalFans 2023 Lesbian Cuckold Livestream With Scarlett Lush (not mine, found it)

You must be registered for see images

Download:

3 Comments
M
Maxtate commented
I watched this stream and I consider it boring, too much talking, body rubbing, some vibrator on panties and I think non-harcore strapon.

R
registeredagain commented
+95% of Alexandra Snow content is boring if you're a straight man. The pinnacle of her content ins +10 years was show her tits and recorder one or two pissing videos where you barelly see her pussy.

deathkitty
deathkitty commented
Keep2share is dogshit.WTF is this?

Breaking Bad Habits:

A
Arctic_Goose commented
why dont u just download it and upload it to a different host?

Joker88
Joker88 commented
Upload the video to bunker please

B
blackorange commented
I think I might but my thing is that's just more work for other when the OP could have just done it in the first place. There's a lot of people on this site seem stuck on just using gofile when others elsewhere are more forward thinking and posting to at least two(and more reliable hosts). YOU could have went ahead and did it yourself instead of commenting tell me to. This site will drive ppl away if its users dont do better. Who wants to come here to find shit only to discover dead gofile links all over the place.

Last edited:
P
pan12222 commented
re up please

Last edited:
4 Comments
D
Doncr77 commented
I dont know what she think her tits is every time pulling them

F
fmt95 commented
her content is getting on the level of low level instagram thots

A
Arctic_Goose commented
to be fair, she is a dom. half of her videos doesn't appeal to me, since im not into this kind of stuff. Only thing I started watching her for was her appearance. I remember the time when seeing her topless was on the top of my wishlist. Now thats getting old, thats true, but her content isn't declining in quality imo, its just that if you aren't a sub, and you are only here for her body, there is not much else she can offer you. She wont do hardcore scenes, she wont suck a cock, so we are left with the boobs and the occasional handjob.

F
fmt95 commented
not exactly. For me oiling your tits on a vacation is a low-effort thing.