Requests Alfredo Uno / ungerhoferalfred ASMR

Finally, somebody made a treat sbout these youtube models. Some are really glorious, especially those curvy ones.

But I don't speak spanish or familar with where they are from. Like a village or agency or whatever. Way too much to translate and stuff, so hopefully somebody else can find more about them.

For now: have my upvote. And once you get ahold of some full names and other data, let me know, so I can help in the search.

Reactions: novaclown
1 Comment
novaclown
novaclown commented
Hey, thanks for reply. I've been searching about this specific tattooed model from sometime, the names vary every couple of videos. Sometimes it Nelly, other time it is Daniela. I created this thread if by any chance he has some kind of Patreon we are unaware of, maybe he uploads the uncensored uncut videos there. We would never know, but a native Ecuadorian might have an clue.

Apr 6, 2021
Her name is Daniela she used to have an ig account but deactivated it. Majority of the models have some sort of social media but Daniela doesn’t seem to have any. The best way would be to contact Alfredo himself. He does have a subscription base YouTube channel where supposedly you get a behind the scenes and pictures of the models.

novaclown
novaclown commented
Hey!! Thanks for reaching out. Do you happen to have any info on those nudes so that I can try requesting or finding.

L
Lunas0069 commented
It was from unlock.me/1baby she took it down. She took all her stuff down like I can’t find her in anything anymore no ig no content no nothing and yes I have her nudes

S
S1mplylov3ly commented
well.. show them nudes then, man! 😜

L
Lunas0069 commented
They were expensive lol sorry in my world money talks

Apr 6, 2021
See I ain’t lying

Reactions: novaclown
1 Comment
S
S1mplylov3ly commented
The downvote wasn't because I thought you were lying, it's because it seems you don't understand the concept of the forum. It's about sharing, not about saying you got some expensive nudes that you don't want to share. Everyone invests here whether it's time or money. You just take one for the team.

Picture this: What if I had a link to another website full of her nudes?

what the hell is this guy trying to do, lol! This girl is called Daniela Morelys, no big secrets... She sold full nude content and inserts on a platform called unlock.me about 3 or 4 years ago. Her content was leaked a long time ago and there is even a topic here with the content. She disappeared from the internet after that. And her last video on the massage channel was about 1 year ago. She still has the X "morelyscast" account but appears to be away from it.

Here the topic with the nude content. Links for the pics seems to still work.

Reactions: gsmg and novaclown
Comment